Everyone Weigh in 03/06/09

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • It's time for the 3FC general weigh in thread. Everyone is welcome to join, just jump in whenever your official weigh in day rolls around. Good luck, everyone!

Me: 186, down half a pound from last week. Sniff, sniff, achoo! Been sick this week. I get colds so rarely these days I think it's making me especially miserable. It's all my husband's fault!
  • I'm staying the same. I've decided to try and maintain since I've been having trouble eating the calories that I should so rather than stress it I'm going to try and play the maintenance game for a little bit.

I hope you feel better Tea!!!!
  • 153, down 2 pounds from Sunday. I'm hoping to lose at least one more this week. That would be fantastic.

Congrats, Tealeaf.
  • 171. I haven't weighed myself in quite a few weeks and I did expect to gain a bit from my trip to Germany and a week off between basketball and soccer season. But that's ok. At least I'm not back up to my starting weight of 172. Now that soccers started it's time to get back on track!
  • This week: 158
    Last week: 165

(I had been on vacation, though, from Sun-Friday of the previous week, so my weight was a lot of bloat last week!)
  • Grats everyone on the losses!

I am down 2.2lbs this week! Which means I reached my 5lbs total loss (and alittle more too lol)

Hopefully i will be out of the 200s soon!

Tealeaf feel better soon!
  • 195.4 this week, just squeaked in before TOM kicks in with its wonderful water rentention... I've gained 3 pounds since the WI on Thursday! :P Hope it'll be gone by next Thursday, but we'll see....
  • 161.8 :le sigh
  • Last Week: 241.4
    This Week: 238
    I lost 3.4 lbs this week!
    Yesterday I weighed in at 237, but then my period kicked in lol. Going with the higher number though. i'm very proud of myself this week.
  • 167.5 today, down four and a half pounds from last week--but this was my first week and included TOM, so I definitely won't expect to continue losing at that rate!!!
  • 172 for me. Down a pound, so am very pleased. The calorie counting/learning points system is helpful.
  • 176.4 this week, down 1.2 pounds from last week. It's not much, but I'll take it.
  • down 2.5lbs at last nights WI!!!! I have only been on my program for 2 days so it was a total shocker that I lost...especially that much!! I go again for WI on Friday.
  • Quote: 176.4 this week, down 1.2 pounds from last week. It's not much, but I'll take it.
    I just took a look at your blog! You have made great progress!!! keep it up! How long have you been doing MRC? You look fantastic!
  • sadly my weight was stagnant this week, but theres always next week.