3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Weight Loss Support (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/weight-loss-support-13/)
-   -   Argghhh! Still Not Under!! (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/weight-loss-support/165879-argghhh-still-not-under.html)

flatiron 03-02-2009 07:34 PM

Argghhh! Still Not Under!!

Just came in from my weight watchers weigh in and I STILL didn't go under 300lbs! LOL! I have been trying now to go under the big three now for THREE weeks straight!

Well at least I lost 2.6 pounds this week but I was SURE I would go under 300 tonight as I had worked out extra all week and ate clean ALL week!

It's driving me nuts the pounds were falling off me at first and now just a pound or two a week, normal I suppose but maddeningly slow!

I know, I know it took me years to put on and it will take time to get off but I wish I could keep losing like I was at first! LOL!

One good thing is I get to bump my ticker back and I love doing that! And soon I will be hitting the 50lbs mark I can't wait!

sprklemajik 03-02-2009 08:00 PM

You'll get there next week. Congrats for your loss so far :)

recidivist 03-02-2009 08:13 PM

I hear this alot, and I wonder how many of you have compromised your last intense effort to meet a goal by working out too hard the last few days, and storing too much fluid from bruised, inflamed muscle and lactic acid buildup?

CountingDown 03-02-2009 08:44 PM

You WILL get there! And, in a month, it won't matter a diddly-squat which week you finally achieved your goal! Congrats on your loss so far - you are doing SPECTACULARLY well!

Lori Bell 03-02-2009 08:52 PM

You are doing GREAT Flatiron! :high:

Sometimes those milestones seem to take forever in coming, but as Countingdown mentioned, they'll soon become a distant memory when you are rocking toward another goal. Next week for sure!

bindersbee 03-02-2009 08:54 PM

Ack! I had the same thing happen as I was approaching Onderland. I hovered for the longest time without going over.

You WILL hit it next week and you're closing in on 50 lbs. That's awesome! Congrats on all your hard work paying off- even if it is slower than you'd like.

corazonas 03-02-2009 09:03 PM

weigh tomorrow ;)

JennyW 03-02-2009 09:07 PM

Flatiron -

Sounds like you had an awesome week both in terms of food and exercise - good for you!

I know it's frustrating, but try to focus on the positive - there's 2.6 pounds less of you!

Stick with it - you'll see the scale sail below the 300 mark.

jenny :)

traveling michele 03-02-2009 09:13 PM

I hear your frustration but 2.6 pounds in one week is nothing to sneeze at. I really feel that whatever we do good or bad often takes a week or so to appear on the scale. I used to yo-yo a lot when I started WW because I would have a good week and slack off some, then I'd have a bad week, etc. Or I felt like I'd work really hard but the scale didn't show it so I was frustrated. You have to look at the big picture. You can do it! I always remind myself that weight loss is a journey not a race.
Can't wait to see how you do next week and in the months to come!:carrot:

krock614 03-03-2009 01:17 PM

Just keep up what you are doing and you will make it there soon!! Look how far you have come so far!! Congrats on the loss. Just think if you lose 2.6 lbs this week you will be under.

Newshinyme 03-03-2009 01:26 PM

I can sympathize with that!
I seem to be stuck where I am too :P
Good news is that the scale is moving in the right direction and you will definitely be there next week. You have done awesome so far, you are now just going at a normal pace instead of dropping lbs. left and right hehe.

futuresurferchick 03-03-2009 03:06 PM

Hey flatiron, I've been reading your posts and watching you building up to this achievement for a few weeks now. I'm sure it must be so hard to be patient! I don't remember what it was like for me when I hit 299 but I know being in the 200s will be awesome for you. :D Patience!!

Lifetime 03-03-2009 03:14 PM

Flatiron... congrats on losing the 50 lbs. Focus on what you have achieved and be proud of your accomplishments. I am still working toward the 50 lb weight loss mark and can sympathize with your impatience. But the end result is worth it. Hang in there!

Leeesa 03-03-2009 03:23 PM

Next week is your week I can feel it!!