Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 02-08-2009, 12:09 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 307/lost 140+ lbs/125

Default My butt is getting smaller!

I checked yesterday but checked again to be sure.... my butt has been feeling a mite sore lately as a result of my hiking routine on my treadmill.

But I can confirm for SURE today (after a day or 2 wondering), that my left butt cheek is officially a little smaller now than my right butt cheek!

This is the weirdest thing to jump up & down about lol.... but for some reason I felt pretty dang giddy!!
teawithsunshine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2009, 04:08 PM   #2  
Clawing my way back

S/C/G: 290/ticker/140

Height: 5'

Congrats! That is a good reason to jump up and down...I find that noticing (and celebrating) even small changes (the ones you don't even think about when you start the weight loss journey) is a good motivator!
Ookpik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009, 09:48 AM   #3  
Sea

S/C/G: 213/161.2/115

Height: 5'3"

Good work, Sunshine!
Sea is offline   Reply With Quote