Everyone Weigh in 02/06/09

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • It's time for the 3FC general weigh in thread. Everyone is welcome to join, just jump in whenever your official weigh in day rolls around. Good luck, everyone!

Me: 186.5, down 1.5 pounds from last week, and yo-yo-ing from two weeks ago. Sometimes I get discouraged at the small gains. But, I am certain that if I didn't constantly moniter my weight and make these reports, I would creep only upward, and would be back at my old 250+ self, sooner, not later. The struggling is hard, but it beats the pants off of just giving up.
  • Down 1...I was hoping for more but taking what I can get! I did manage to make my Valentines goal, one week early!
  • Up 3.8 pounds from last Friday. I don't feel good about this, but I believe it's actually less than it seems. (Be prepared for too much information ... it's coming ... wait for it ....) Usually, I weigh myself when I'm empty, after I've been to the bathroom, and before I've eaten. This morning, though, it was late in happening & I had to get on that scale & have some breakfast before I left the house for the gym. So though I'm sure I'm up, it's probably not nearly 4 pounds in one week's time. I think I'm going to allow myself to check the scale tomorrow. Years ago, I used to weigh myself three times a day, and I noticed how my mood fluctuated with my weight, so I've been forcibly limiting myself to once a week on Friday morning. So it's a big thing for me to also check on Saturday. But I want the truth, damn it.
  • 147 today. I shot up to 150 last Saturday!

Does anyone else shoot up at time of ovulation?
  • Down another half a pound. All the things I said last week still apply--a half a pound is still a half a pound. Yay!
  • Down 4lbs from last Saturday. :-)
    However, I was constipated last week.
  • I haven't been keeping track by the weeks. I have lost 11 lbs since January 1st 2009. I believe I lost about 2 lbs last week. I lost more the first week. Have been losing about 2 lbs a week. I think this is a good amount.
  • My weigh in at Weight Watchers was last night. I'm up 1.2lb. It's only my second week. I lost 6.6 lbs last week. So I am still down 5.2lbs from my starting weight. I have been sticking to the plan. They told me it was probably just fluid.
  • Quote: Lost 1. I really need to get myself togeether! One pound in two weeks is not acceptable.
    Every pound counts. At least you aren't gaining. I am proud and happy for every pound or half pound I lose. Keep up the good work.
  • weighed in wednesday, up 1 pound. i know this can be normal and i know it will even back out next wednesday.
  • After watching the scale fail to move for three weeks, I'm suddenly down three pounds this week. Hopefully it sticks (or doesn't stick back again!).
  • I'm up approximately 2lbs this week. I had a baaaad week with food. Probably fluid retention due to the sodium but ick. I don't like it! Here's to a new week and doing A LOT better!
  • I am down by only 0.3kg (0.6lbs). I am a bit discouraged by how little I lost this week. Hopefully next week will be better.
  • Down to 162.5 this week (was 164.5 last week). I would be losing more, but with the new job, my workouts have been virtually non-existent. Going to remedy that this coming week.