Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 02-03-2009, 04:23 PM   #16  
Working my way back

S/C/G: 185/150

Height: 5'5

You guys' rewards rock! I buy tons of girly stuff to reward myself too... I have so many new clothes and shoes right now and I deserve them ALL! haha

butterfly- that's funny we're both getting tattoos in the same place! i'm getting a phoenix... lower down than my armpit (so bra/swimsuit doesn't cut off hi head) but down wrapping the front of my hip a little. I'm SO excited because I finally feel like I have the body to put it on and be proud of!

pbride- glad you got an reward refresher! it would be cool if just being healthy was enough for me but i enjoy the bribes to myself! haha

WVU- thanks for the kind words! you can bet your booty I'll be posting pics! Pics of the tattoo... pics of my new gorgeous legs... pics of me doing cartwheels for being 130!!... haha

everybody else- keep the idas coming! i'm totally going to steal some of your ideas for my own rewards...massage!!
corazonas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2009, 09:35 AM   #17  

S/C/G: 253/ticker/175

Height: 5'6"

I love rewards. Sometimes they are just for sticking to my plan, others are for little (or big) milestones. I usually have to buy clothes every 15lbs or so, and a new wardrobe will definitely be part of my reward for making my ultimate goal. My next reward is a calligraphy pen when I get out of the 160s.
MonteCristo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2009, 01:26 PM   #18  
I will be positive

S/C/G: 224/183/135

Height: 5'4"

I haven't really considered small or medium rewards. They just never came to mind simply because like others just the thought of being thin again was reward enough for me. But I do have a reward in mind for when I reach my goal weight. I am going storm chasing. I have wanted to do this for about 15 years and have just never seemed to get around to it, so I'm hoping this fall in the heart of tornado season that I am chasing the biggest blackest tornado I have ever seen. And after chasing my first tornado I will commemorate it with a tornado tattoo.
inspired by you is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2009, 09:19 AM   #19  
Madeleine

S/C/G: sw187/cw152/gw140

Height: 5 ft 3.5 in or 163 cm

Default great idea

what a fun thread, and what great ideas people have!
I think I will go with a pedicure for my next minigoal. Hadn't thought of it, didn't reward myself for the first one.
I am planning new clothes this spring and maybe I will go with a certain number of things per goal, or one per pound. This may be a real motivator since I have had the same work clothes for quite a while, and don't have a lot of opportunity to wear nice things outside of the office, so my clothes are a bit dated now.
If I go to value village, I could afford a new thing per pound!
fatmad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2009, 10:37 AM   #20  
Working my way back

ok so i've been working out every day pretty much... i have decided on my next reward-

A FREAKING MASSAGE!

ow i'm sore but it's awesome. so when i stay on track this feb (i'm logging it on another thread) and make it to the end i am getting the mother of all massages, boy.

Last edited by corazonas; 02-05-2009 at 10:38 AM.
Old 02-05-2009, 11:46 AM   #21  

S/C/G: HW 176/SW 163/CW ticker/GW 120

wow. i think i'm the worst person here. i was thinking of rewarding myself with a cheeseburger, like, next week or something.
sigh.
sws19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2009, 12:16 PM   #22  
Working my way back

Quote:
Originally Posted by sws19 View Post
wow. i think i'm the worst person here. i was thinking of rewarding myself with a cheeseburger, like, next week or something.
sigh.
do it! right now! whole wheat bun, ground extra lean sirloin or turkey, tons of veggies, red. fat cheese.... there's no reason NOT to enjoy a burger!!
Old 02-05-2009, 12:33 PM   #23  
FB

One of my favorite rewards was from my husband. No way I could ride this baby when I was heavier, and I always wanted one. I'm excited for it to warm up so I can use it again. It's been about 40 pounds since I last rode it - so this spring I'll get more speed out of it!

ocean.jpg
FB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2009, 01:08 PM   #24  

S/C/G: 145/ticker/125

Height: 5' 2"

When I hit 130 I'm going to get a haircut and new lipstick to doll up my pretty new face At 125 it'll be a new dress and heels. If I get to 120--i.e. if I'm not happy at 125 and keep going--it's time for replacement jeans. If I am happy at 125 I'll do it anyway; the ones I have were purchased at Goodwill three years ago anyway and they're literally falling apart.
tkm256 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2009, 01:28 PM   #25  

S/C/G: 197/135/?

Height: 5'7"

Quote:
Originally Posted by FB View Post
One of my favorite rewards was from my husband. No way I could ride this baby when I was heavier, and I always wanted one. I'm excited for it to warm up so I can use it again. It's been about 40 pounds since I last rode it - so this spring I'll get more speed out of it!
Oh gosh, I thought you were starting to say something (before I saw the photo) that you weren't starting to say! Can I say that?

Last edited by JulieJ08; 02-05-2009 at 05:11 PM.
JulieJ08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2009, 01:57 PM   #26  

S/C/G: HW 176/SW 163/CW ticker/GW 120

Quote:
Originally Posted by JulieJ08 View Post
Oh gosh, I thought you were starting to say something (before I saw the photo) that you weren't starting to say! Can I say that?
me too!!

ha.

oh and about the cheeseburger. i meant like a real red meat beautiful cheddar burger from the burger joint down the street.
i'm gonna keep waiting a little bit on that one. maybe when i get into the next decile.
sws19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2009, 02:21 PM   #27  
FB

Yee-haw! Ride 'em cowgirl!
FB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2009, 02:52 PM   #28  

Height: 5'3"

This is totally random and perhaps more appropriate for the Alternachicks board, but I am going to get my nipples repierced when I get to 140# (my long-term goal). I had them pierced before, and they ended up having to removed because my body rejected them. So, I'm going to try again -- in a hypoallergenic metal -- once I reach my goal weight. The reason I'm holding off has to do with the fact that it's *a lot* of work to care for them and wearing a restrictive sports bra will be impossible.

Sorry if TMI...
rachinma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2009, 03:25 PM   #29  
Working my way back

Quote:
Originally Posted by sws19 View Post
me too!!

ha.

oh and about the cheeseburger. i meant like a real red meat beautiful cheddar burger from the burger joint down the street.
i'm gonna keep waiting a little bit on that one. maybe when i get into the next decile.
mmm i DO know what you mean... was just trying to help you trick your brain! haha I have the BEST burger place around here that makes a guacamole burger that could make my head explode. i'm not sure if i'll ever be setting foot in that place again though... hahaha it's been SO long!!
Old 02-05-2009, 07:23 PM   #30  

S/C/G: 168.6/ticker/130

at 160 i want to get some more piercings in my ears and i want to get my hair cut.
at 150 i want to get some new shoes!! i love shoes!!
at 140 i want to get some new party cloaths.
and at 130 i want to get my bellybutton repierced.

just 4 lbs from my first goal and reward!
est1991 is offline   Reply With Quote