"STINKIN'" 5K Results

You're on Page 1 of 3
Go to
  • Post the results of your STINKIN' 5K here Gals I hope you all had your best race ever!
  • Hi-- I don't think I signed up ahead of time, but I ran a 5K on the treadmill this morning, and my time was 35:17! Woo hoo!

Happy 2009. everyone!
  • Hello! #93 reporting! I got mine done!

Happy New Years peeps!!!!
  • Ran my 5K in 42 minutes beating last months 58 minutes!! I cant wait for the next one!
  • Quote: Ran my 5K in 42 minutes beating last months 58 minutes!! I cant wait for the next one!
    Wow, great improvement!
  • Thank you! im so happy that my endurance is improving!
  • 47-ish minutes. Not my best time, but it was a good workout. Thanks, EZ!

Jahjah, that's a good 5K time! WTG!
  • You gals make it all worthwhile! Great job!

Party over and it is only 9:45...should be able to get that 5K in no problem in the morning!
  • #32 reporting in in 56:53. It's a start, and I can only improve from here!
  • 56:56.

I was in so much pain at the 2.5 mile mark that I lost a lot of my endurance, but I pressed on!

GO AWAY UTI!

Next year I want to improve my time by 20 minutes!
  • Jeannette-- I have improved my time and endurance dramatically over the course of about six months! You can do it, girl! That is a great goal to have!

JahJah-- What a tremendous improvement! Way to go!
  • Thanks, IrishRose! I'm going to do my best to be awesome!!! (And maybe my boobs will FINALLY shrink so that I can actually RUN!!!!)
  • Well I am still a bit under the weather but much-MUCH better than a few days ago!

I finished my 5K about an hour ago. EVIDENTLY I forgot to mention that is was a race to my personal trainers.....they stopped and sniffed every freakin' bush, hydrant and light pole on the route I let them, if Angie was with me she would have hurried them along, she's not as "forgiving" as me But we left her behind taking down Christmas decorations.

The weather was almost perfect! Cool and a bit breezy in the shade areas but real warm where the sun hit us.

We did our 3.25 mile route in 60:35.....not gonna qualify for Boston with that one
  • I'm trying to add a little running back in and completed my 5K in 46.42. I really hope I can keep it up this time (last time my knees would have none of it!)
  • I did it! I have no idea what my time was, I had surgery a week ago, so I had to break it up.