Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 12-28-2008, 05:49 AM   #1  

Default Have lost 5lbs in two weeks, but..

I keep a mini log of weight (mine, obviously) on my phone calender.

On the 15th of December I was 145lbs, today I'm 140lbs. Which'd be good, and I am pleased, 5lbs is good especially when you arn't overweight, but I have NOT been trying. My weight normally fluctuates between 144-146lbs, but its just been gradually going down (I weigh in most days).

Today was meant to be my first day of really getting down to this weightloss thing, but it'd seem my body has already started with no help?!? 5lbs isn't a LOT in the grand scheme of things but its not usual for me.

I've actually been exercising less. However, this might be due to the fact I am working during my university holidays at a shop, whereby I'm on my feet for a few hours at a time. But then again, we've only had a couple of really busy days, and you do get the chance to sit down a lot.

It's weird. It reminds me of the time I had this effect but more so. I was having relationship problems and was very stressed. I lost about 12lbs in a month with no effort. I have an important set of exam results out on the 14th of January and this is a big stressor, definitely. But when I lost the 12lbs it was apparant why...everything, ahem, just wouldn't stay down. It will now, and I'm eating just as much?

I'm going to keep a food log for a bit and keep watching the scale.

Sorry for this ramble.

Last edited by CousinRockingChair; 12-28-2008 at 05:50 AM.
CousinRockingChair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2008, 06:43 AM   #2  
Just Yr Everyday Chick

S/C/G: Lost 50 lbs, regained some

Height: 5'3"

Hey!

Probably good to track, just to see what's what. But it could be that being on holiday has given your body a chance to relax from its stress hormones, rather than the other way around. Sometimes that will result in a drop.

Cheers!
Jay
JayEll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2008, 10:00 AM   #3  

ta, jay.

Who knows? the body is an odd thing, it does what it pleases with no regard to me sometimes!
CousinRockingChair is offline   Reply With Quote