What range of sizes have you been?

You're on Page 1 of 6
Go to
  • I have been all the way from a size 2 to a size 20 and everything in between.
  • Since I have been adult The smallest size I have ever seen was 15 jr(16 womans) I am now in 18 & 20's But have been up to a size 22
    I hope to see a single digit size Some day.

(oh when I was a kid it was always plus size clothes)
  • 4 - 16 and everything in between.
    currently 12
  • I started this at a size 22 and today am wearing sizes 6-8 (depending on who made them). This weight loss has really covered the full spectrum of sizing for me. It's been... interesting!
  • I've been from a 10 to a 24 - I'm currently wearing a 20 or 22, depending on what it is.
  • First adult size was a 14, then down to 10, back up to 16ish, probably could've worn 18s but wouldn't let myself, now about a 14 again.

I'd love to be a 4!
  • 2-14(tight)
    right now sitting in new 3s. lol my 10 year older 5s are still a bit tight -- vanity sizing, much??
  • smallest was 7/8 juniors.. largest was 16 , now its a 7/8
  • 4-18
  • 4-22
  • I am currently 14, should have been 16 at my highest weight, but wouldn't buy the clothes, my lowest was a 5. I think sizes have really changed, my oldest daughter is a 2 in most things, and she is actually a bit bigger than I was at the age. I would be happy at a 10, but right now 12 seems a nice mini-goal.
  • I started at a size 24 and now a size 14...In college I was a size 8 and that's my goal
  • 2-14...just like kittycat a "tight" 14. I am, as I guess you can sort of tell from my siggy, now wearing around a 4. I have found a lot of differences in the sizes in various stores. Most of my jeans are 4's, but I have a pair of 6's that fit well and I have a skirt and a dress that are 2s from somewhere else.
  • Largest size = 28

Smallest/Current size (as an adult) = 20
  • from a 6 to a TIGHT 14 (probably should be a 16!)

can't wait to be back in the single digits!