Everyone weigh in 12/26/08

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • It's time again for the 3FC general weigh in thread. Everyone is welcome to join, just jump in whenever your official weigh in day rolls around. Good luck, everyone!

Me: 185.5, down half a pound from last week. I would have been pretty surprised had anyone told me I would have a drop this week, but given I had some sort of tummy bug over the weekend, this isn't that big of a shock now. One full week of vacation to go. Let's hope the next weigh in isn't a disaster!
  • I'm down 1. I'll take it.
  • Can I still do it even though I'm a day late? I'm down 1 maybe 2 pounds? The scale says 203 but I'm keeping it safe and just saying 204.
  • i'm 162 today, down 2 pounds from 4 days ago yay!
  • I'm shocked to say I've lost 2 pounds even tho I had a chocolate binge yesterday. (but even my binges are smaller than they used to be!)
    I'll take what i can get
  • 137 up about 2 pounds from TOM.
  • Gained 3 lbs, but I think it's from the salty pickles. Will flush!!
  • 155 this morning..up 1.5 pounds .....TOM
  • down 2 pounds from the 23rd, I was wishing for more but I'll take it!
  • Okay if TOM means what I think it does (is there a code thread somewhere?) than that's me this week too LOL!

BUT...yesterday I was down 1lb from last Fridays weigh in. My goal for the holidays was to maintain my 40lb loss. But to give me perspective I weighed myself Wednesday and was down 2lbs.

Just to get totally confusing that means I actually gained a lb but had I not done the premature weigh in I wouldn't know it. Still with me? LOL

I still have 2 more days of Christmas "things" to attend and overcome so next Friday's weigh in will be my true test! Oh, and than there's New Year's....this is SUCH a difficult time to try and be weight conscious!
  • 105.6, down since yesterday....
  • Down a pound and a half to 204.5. I feel better about things. I thought for sure that it was going to be easy to lose enough weight to be in Onederland before New Year's. I'm going to bust my butt to get there by New Year's. Joined a gym for a Christmas present and bought a mini tramp for the family. I get my butt in gear and if I don't make it to Onederland by next week I'll be awfully close.
  • Down a pound to 210. Finally, movement in the right direction!
  • Quote: Can I still do it even though I'm a day late?

Anyone is welcome to contribute to any weigh in thread I start at any time. Just because I weigh in on Friday doesn't mean I expect anyone else to as well.
  • 207.2...down 0.3 lbs since last weigh in. I actually was expecting a gain after the holidays, so I was happy to see the slight drop.