Everyone weigh in 12/19/08

• It's time again for the 3FC general weigh in thread. Everyone is welcome to join, just jump in whenever your official weigh in day rolls around. Good luck, everyone!

Me: 186, down half a pound from last week. Next week I get to work two voluntary days at the factory, which is nice. But I have a wedding to go to this weekends (my mom-in-law's! We didn't even know she had a boyfriend!) and I think there will be a reception afterwards. All in all, I'm not particularily hopeful for the battle next week and the one after. Oh well, the holidays will be over soon, and I can get back on track.
  • me me me 195!!! thats 4 1/2 pounds down from last week. I know it sounds like a lot but I was saving them up...lol... its still only going to be about 8 pounds for the whole month. I'll know for sure Monday, which is my monthly weigh and measure.
    I have officially made it to Onederland!!!!! Yaa me!!!
  • well I now 160 , donw 1.4 ....waitng to see 150s by next week .
  • I'm down 3 pounds this week despite being sick and TOM.
  • Hit a new low weight this week, 127.

I never would have expected it, but it's true... My pattern now is: get PMS/retain water, and scale goes up, then get period, lose retained water, and scale hits a new low weight. Happened for the last 3 or 4 months now. Very unexpected.

In any case, I'm still losing. Since I'm close to goal, it's only a pound or two a month, but it's in the right direction. I've been hanging around in the maintainers forum more lately, since my diet and exercise is starting to feel more like a long-term do-able thing than something I'm doing short-term to lose weight.
  • Kicking myself all over the place. I worked hard, ever since my birthday, lost five pounds and now I gained the five pounds I lost and I feel like crap because that's all I've been eating. I haven't been exercising regularly either and I can feel it. I know. I know. Quitcherbellyaching and get back on track. Totally what I plan to do.

Congrats to those who are on track and to Gloria for making it to Onederland. I'm hoping to join you soon.
  • Had a bad week exercise wise. Managed to squeeze out a 1 pound loss though. Trying a lot harder this week!
  • I'm down 4 lbs this week to 322.8.
  • 177. I'm still 3 pounds up from a week and a half ago, but I'm down from 179 two days ago. So, starting to get back going the right direction.
  • 173.1, apparently I've lost something like 5 pounds in about a week's time... how is that even possible? Last week I complained about how slowly the weight has been coming off now that I've dipped below 180, but I guess this just means it's going to come in spurts.
  • Down two more pounds as of yesterday's weigh-in, puts me at 176. One pound away from my Christmas goal weight.
  • 133.8 but i wont believe it unless i see it on Monday too.