Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 12-10-2008, 02:09 PM   #1  
I will be positive

S/C/G: 224/183/135

Height: 5'4"

Default Thanks everyone for your support

I made it back from my trip home to check on my step dad. It seemed he at some point he must have hit his head and with the combination of the two blood thinners that he was on it caused a brain bleed. He is still in ICU and the outcome is still uncertain. He has since g ained secondary infections from the hospital, so only time will tell. Unfortunately (and fortunately at the same time...lol) I had to come home. Life does go on here and bills still need to be paid. But i do call every night to check on him, and my mom of course.

The hospital was a little over an hour away so between travel time and sitting at the hospital all day waiting for our four 30 minute visits there really was no time for much drama, so that was all good. No time for partying, so no worries of empty booze calories (other than last night there). But also no funds or time for good eating either. Most days consisted of a morning biscuit at hardee's (not healthy i know), or a brunch at IHOP where I ordered off the calorie wise menu, and then supper from somewhere fast that we could pick-up on our way back to town, chinese, taco bell, KFC. Where ever we went I always tried to be conscious of what I was eating but there were times it was difficult. Especially since some of the stuff I havent had since moving to Canada and just needed to indulge one more time (chicken pot pie at KFC...yummy). i was invited to friends for supper a few times, but cant say they were the healthiest of meals. But all in all i survived. I didnt really gain anything while i was there but didnt lose either. When I got home Saturday I stripped and weighed and was up 4 pounds, but at weigh-in today I was down 3 pounds and those 3 pounds put me in ONEDERLAND! I finally did it!

But I just wanted to thank everyone for their support before I left. I left in such a hurry I never got to come back online and thank you then, so THANK YOU VERY MUCH. This site truly is wonderful support, in many ways, and the members are priceless. I appreciate you all.
inspired by you is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2008, 02:12 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 229/206/1??

Height: 5'2"

Congrats on ONEderland!
AngelMae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2008, 02:52 PM   #3  
Mentally ready

S/C/G: 314/266/165

Height: 5'8

That's awesome!!! Sorry to hear about your father, I hope he will be alright. I'm proud of you
Beautiful Ace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2008, 04:50 PM   #4  
Just Yr Everyday Chick

S/C/G: Lost 50 lbs, regained some

Height: 5'3"

Hey Gloria! Glad to see you made it back OK... Hang in there!

Jay
JayEll is offline   Reply With Quote