5. So you can look back at pictures of yourself (during holidays, etc.) and not cringe. (I'm going through this currently)
6. So you will be more self confident!
7. So you can shop for clothes in any store you want to (except plus sized ones.... )
8. So you aren't too tired to do things with your family!
9. So you can continue working at a very physical job w/out feeling wiped out.
10. So you can wear that sexy little black dress to a party
11. So you can want to have sex with the lights on - and even be on top!
12. So you can enjoy the occasional treat without feeling guilty
13) So we don't have problems moving around when we get older.
14) So we don't get diabetes
15) So we don't have to wear spanx or "tummy control" anything
16) So our legs don't hurt carrying around the excess weight.
April 28th BIRTHDAY GOAL- 150
July 4th SUMER GOAL- 135
20. So you can feel sexy and attractive and turn heads!
21. So you can feel 'normal' and not be the one that sticks out like a sore thumb in family photos
22. So you can meet the weight restrictions to do a tandem skydive to raise money for charity
23. So you can go horseriding without worrying you are going to kill the poor horse!
24. So you can fit into rides at the funfair!
Last edited by MissVitality : 12-08-2008 at 11:55 AM.
30. So I can feel proud of my achievements
31. So I can learn more about myself along the journey
32. So that beautiful rings, bracelets and necklaces don't feel too tight around my fingers, wrists and neck
33. So I can have a fit and strong body
34. So I can look everyone who ever made a derogatory comment about my weight in the eye and know that I did it!
35. So when we have children we won't have to worry about being exhausted after 5 minutes of playing
36. So we can look absolutely amazing on our wedding day
37. So when we look back we can see how far we've truly come and it was worth the struggle
It's not a diet, it's a lifestyle choice!
Sexy By Halloween Challenge 2012
The journey continues...
Mini goal #1: 238 | Mini Goal #2: 215 | Mini Goal #3: 199
Mini Goal #4: 180 | Mini Goal #5: 169 | Final Goal #6: 150
38. To not always want to be the one behind the camera.
39. To be able to walk into a store (like Old Navy) and not have to worry if they'll have a size big enough to fit me.
40. To maybe, hopefully be comfortable wearing a bathing suit in public again.
Losing the weight again after baby #6 (and leftovers from #4 & 5)...