Everyone weigh in 12/05/08

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • It's time again for the 3FC general weigh in thread. Everyone is welcome to join, just jump in whenever your official weigh in day rolls around. Good luck, everyone!

Me: 187, down .5 pounds from last week. At least not another gain, which is what I was afraid of since I was hovering around 189 all week. This is not a good time of year for me, and with the factory being shut down for two weeks this month, I think it's just going to get worse. I might be struggling now, but I know that I'll never be like I was before!
  • 182, 1 pound down from my pre-Thanksgiving weight... looks like I finally got rid of the feasting excess!
  • I lost 5.5 this week. WOW, pretty good first week
  • Well, this my first week back trying to lose weight after a month hiatus, so I also lost 5.5 lbs this week! Which has been pretty fun, even though it's going to start slowing down...
  • 129 this morning. I am now losing very slowly--a pound or two a month. But I'm short as **** and not too far from goal. I think I do have a fair bit of fat left to lose (I still have a belly, and annoying back fat) but I know I am losing inches even when I am not losing weight. So I'm toning, which is good! Thanks to classes at the gym--sculpt, hi/low, yoga. As well, I'm trying to eat vegan, and succeeding the vast majority of the time (only cookies and chocolate offered by co-workers do me in) and for the short term I'm focusing more on eating right and eating vegan instead of calorie counting. But I am getting there.
  • I'm 179 this morning down from 183 so a 4lb loss for the week ! Yeah!
  • Yay me! I get to report that I'm excitedly one pound away from Onederland! Next week I'm hoping I can report I have arrived. I will work my tail off for it. Look for me next week.
  • I weighed in at 168. Down one pound. I'll take it.
  • As of yesterday's weigh-in before I moved out of NC, I'm 179!
  • I'm at 235, and I was at 238 on 11/30. I've been dropping pretty quickly for the past few weeks.
  • Ugh, still 193. I haven't lost a single pount in over 2 weeks. Between Thanksgiving & my falling off plan for a little while, it's showing... But I'm back at it & not letting it get me down. Next thread, I'll have lost weight!
  • Down 1.2 after 3 weeks the same - yay
  • I'm at 330.6 today which is a loss of 1.6 lbs from 332.2 last week!
  • I'm 211, up a pound.
  • Down 1.5 from last weigh in, but last weigh in was turkey week and I was up 3.5 so I am still struggling to lose that post holiday stuff. This week I am going to work my back side off doing cardio and weights and see if that helps