Cellulite?

• I'm wondering if anyone here has any tips about getting rid of cellulite. Even before I gained a lot of weight, I had it, and I'm concerned that once I lose the weight, it will still be there and so unsightly that I won't feel comfortable showing off my new body. I know vigorous exercise is supposed to help, but if anyone has any tips or tried any products that work, I'd love it if you'd share with me. After all, it would be so discouraging to be thin enough to wear a bikini, but not be able to because of having legs with the texture of an orange peel. Thanks!
  • Anything with caffeine in it should help but I've also heard that you can make you own caffeine compress to put on cellulite to help smooth out the skin a bit. You would need to use it constantly as it is only a quick fix. Otherwise, cardio, cardio, cardio.
  • Ugh I have this problem too. It seems like my butt and thighs will always have cellulite no matter what I do. My cellulite has gone down a lot from when I weighed 165 lbs, and I even had a lot more when I weighed 145, but now it seems like it just wont go away. I hear you loud and clear. There is something called Endermologie that I heard about at this cosmetic spa I've been to once, but I've never actually talked to someone that used it!