Lets share our tips & tricks to curb the hunger, everybody is unique but our tricks can be very helpful to overcome the sudden spikes of binge & hunger that comes during the dieting process. I'll start with mine :
1) I mix my ON's WHEY Protein with Soy Milk and drink it, it gives me a feel of fullness atleast for an hour.
2) I drink a hot cup of Chai Latte with Splenda, or a cup of black coffee & I get over the desire to munch something.
3) It may be unique to me but it always works, if I'm feeling to binge on something I eat a couple of ripe tomatoes and drink 2 cups of water over it...and in next few minutes I feel full
4) Its suggested by lots of people already, I try drinking few cups of water to see if thats what my body needed.
5) I start deep breathing, sit in meditation for 10 minutes and I'm can have better control over my emotional eating behavior .
Lets see what you all do to curb yours
I have complete control over my body. What I eat and what I do reflect that. Nobody can stop my progress. I will continue my progress until my goals are met. Then from there I will need to achieve new goals to keep the forward progression of my mind, body, and soul. I motivate myself every day to work out, eat healthy, and live my life to the fullest