3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Weight Loss Support (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/weight-loss-support-13/)
-   -   Coming back in the middle of the holidays am i crazy or what? (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/weight-loss-support/157378-coming-back-middle-holidays-am-i-crazy-what.html)

Ailey60 11-29-2008 02:29 PM

Coming back in the middle of the holidays am i crazy or what?

So i dropped by this am after eating another unhealthy breakfast:(. I saw a thread posted by Disgruntled One. Read it and added my 2 cents worth, acknowledged to myself the work she had done, offered my support and congrats for her hard work. Then i decided to look at more of her posts as i'd liked what i'd read so far and saw the thread about what skinny people do-she posted there several times.

After reading her and other posts i thought to myself--why am i not coming here!? Why am i not at least reading posts?!

People here do not berate me for falling off the wagon, for being lazy, for being me. So i'm here again and am expressing my THANKS for 3FatChicks and this great system of support, encouragement and information. Now i'm off to do some work, and then go workout.

Thanks to all of you for being as steadfast as you are. Three cheers to all of us:carrot::carrot::carrot: for continuing down this path, or for coming back to it from sidepaths as many times as it takes to build the new healthy habits and discard the old ones:hug:

luvin2lose 11-29-2008 02:43 PM

Welcome back Ailey !! Gratz to making that decision again. You are worth it. You can do it. :hug:

Ailey60 11-29-2008 10:21 PM

Thanks Luvin-

I'm from Missouri originally-St. Louis, MO.

srmb60 11-30-2008 08:42 AM

No you are not crazy!

We can try over the holidays. We can. So what if all we do is maintain -or- only gain a pound or two. That's much better than the alternative.

Yup, hang with us. We'll support each other.

GatorgalstuckinGA 11-30-2008 09:08 AM

its never crazy to try to lose weight. Its hard for all of us during the holidays..but heck..come here..take a few minutes (or longer if your me LOL) enjoy a few threads, have a few laughs, and maybe learn a few things to help you with the weight loss. If you don't loose or if you gain..hey no worries..just keep trying. Good luck!!!!

EZMONEY 11-30-2008 09:15 AM

AILEY this 3FC wagon here....although bumpy at times ;) is a great wagon to be on!

For most of us the journey we take towards better health has many detours along the way.

3FC is a great GPS! :hug:

PhotoChick 11-30-2008 01:11 PM

Quote:

We can try over the holidays. We can. So what if all we do is maintain -or- only gain a pound or two. That's much better than the alternative.
I agree. :)

I don't think it's crazy at all. I think getting support during a really tough time of year when unhealthy food is EVERYWHERE is pretty darned sane, in fact!

Welcome back!

chick_in_the_hat 11-30-2008 04:06 PM

I think what's kinda CRAZY is the idea that anyone would want to wait for New Years or Monday or whatever to start.

Welcome back!!! :D