Everyone weigh in 11/28/08

• It's time again for the 3FC general weigh in thread. Everyone is welcome to join, just jump in whenever your official weigh in day rolls around. Good luck, everyone!

Me: 187.5, up three pounds from last week. Ok, whose stupid idea was it to have the weekly weigh in threads on Friday, the day after Thanksgiving? Oh, wait... I think I had a hand in that. Oh well, at least I do have plenty of white meat turkey about to make sandwiches with.
  • Hello all

Today is my first day and my first weigh in, so I weigh 196lbs or 14stone (UK).
    My goal is 147lbs and my weigh in day is Saturdays.

Wow Tealeaf 70.5lb loss so far, that's fabulous, well done you. x x
  • Tea - I was thinking the same thing about the turkey sandwiches - a nice benefit to the holiday!

Boo - Keep it up! You'll be at your goal in no time! Congratulations on your coming big day

My weigh in today is 215.4 that's down 2.6 pounds since last Saturday!

• My scale says I'm between 239-240 for the last few days. I passed my goal for the month!
  • I looked for this last week but only on Friday. I was up .5 of a pound because of Thanksgiving and I was sick so I did the 5K on Thanksgiving and didn't exercise after that even though I ate like it. Much better this week. Where's that thread? I'm excited to report that I am one pound away from Onederland. I want to tell the world! I haven't weighed this little since years before I met and married my husband. He doesn't know what to think. I could just giggle!