jillian online?

• i was wondering if anybody has signed up for jillian michael's online program? i checked out the site and it doesn't give too much information (at least not what i like to see). so, if you are doing her online program can you tell me a little about it? such as, it says she will tell you what types of things to eat. does she give you recipes? are they "normal" (i.e. i don't like recipes that i can't easily come by some of the ingredients)? what are some examples of snacks and meals that she talks about? how about the exercise? i know she kicks my a$$ everyday with 30ds! is that what it is like for her online program? are there videos to watch so you know what to do or is it just words that tell you how you should do it? especially with the cardio. i guess the biggest question would be, is it working for you? are you seeing results? is she keeping her promise to help you lose weight and become healthier? thanks!
  • ooh, thanks for posting this..I didn't know about it..dying to know what it costs,etc
  • When i bought the 30DS it said i could get a 30 day trial ... but never showed me where to sign up ..
  • i forgot about the 30 day trial with 30ds. it cost $4 a week, but they charge you quartly $52.
  • I canceled pretty quickly. They didn't do anything for me that 3 fatchicks cant do.
    I thought if I paid for something I'd suceed, but not so.
    To lose weight you gotta eat better, watch portions, and exercise.WE ALL ALREADY KNOW THAT ,no need to pay 4 a week .
  • Her books are great! I haven't tried the online club - but I learned TONS from Winning By Losing.
  • Quote: I canceled pretty quickly. They didn't do anything for me that 3 fatchicks cant do.
    I thought if I paid for something I'd suceed, but not so.
    To lose weight you gotta eat better, watch portions, and exercise.WE ALL ALREADY KNOW THAT ,no need to pay 4 a week .
    I agree, I was a member for a few months and then cancelled when I found this place. I love Jillian, but it's the same theory as here, FitDay, etc. Now, her books are awesome though.
  • I learned a lot from Winning by Losing too. I think it has a lot of the information that is probably on the site and its a lot cheaper!!