Sooooo happy, and yet so far away!!!

• I lost 5 more lbs and I'm down to 230lbs now!!!
    I have never been able to do situps or even crunches in my life and I could do 50 at the gym.
    I feel kind of impatient cuz I want to be that 175lbs now but i know its going to take a while. Thank you everyone for helping me... even being on this site a week has really motivated me!!!

I went to subway and had a 6 inch of their sub of the day though today hehe (was tuna).... yum.
  • Congratulations on all of your success so far! I love Subway!
  • Well we all know the brutal reality that weight loss is most definitely NOT an instant gratifacation type thing. But once you accept that and realize that it is a DOABLE thing, with patience it's a lot easier to take.

You are on the right track and headed in the right direction! Stick with it. Just stick with it and keep on going.

I urge you to enjoy your journey. Each and every step. Enjoy each and every victory. And most importantly use it as a learning experience. Learn from it. Find wonderful healthy foods to eat. Find out how wonderful and forgiving your body is. Find out through exercise just how fit and active you can be. Find out how strong you really are. Find out just who you were meant to be.

Congratulations on your hard work. I know it's paying off!!! And I wish you continued success.
  • You've earned it!!!
  • Congratulations!! Keep up the good work! I love Subway too!!
  • I can completely relate to you! Im so happy with myself about my weight loss, but at the same time I think "Cant this go any faster?!"
    Congratulations to you though! It looks like you are doing amazing!
  • I so agree with your post. Why is it that if I really wanted to gain 10 pounds I could do it in a week but to lose 10 pounds it would take me 6 weeks?

Keep up the good work!

C
  • Woot! Salior Moon Avatar!!
    Way to go!! You're doing great so far. I always have a problem with slacking off when I realize I'm losing weight at a good pace. @_@ Keep on whatever track your on. You'll be hitting your goal before you know it!