Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 11-16-2008, 11:43 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 265/230/175

Height: 5'6"

Default What workout music do you like best?

What kind of stuff do you listen to for workouts? I thought this would be a great question to ask and maybe possibly I can get some new stuff to put on my ipod with some things others like.

For myself I usually like alot of faster paced songs for working out. I like things like various 80's music, Aqua, alot of DDR songs and some techno music. I like alot of anime music too strangely enough. Also like queens of the stoneage, white stripes and our lady peace.

I like alot of other things but too much to name right now.
Satisfaction is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2008, 03:08 AM   #2  
HMS

S/C/G: 94/85/65 kg

Height: 5'8"

I love to organise my workout playlists ..... I only listen to music when I workout ....I have an 80s list with Guns'n' Roses, Def Leopard, lots of 80s Madonna, Pet Shop Boys, Cure etc .....

My favourite running songs a the moment are the Rocky Theme (also good for stair climbing ), the Eminem songs Lose Yourself and 'Till I Collapse, and I'm a Believer by Smash Mouth ... all these songs seem to make me go faster ... the other thing I like to do is put Livin' on a Prayer (at halfway during my run!!) ....

I waa teenager in the 80s and really don't know all that much modern stuff ... sometimes I just randomly chose the most popular songs in itunes to add to my ipod if i get bored .....

So would love any ideas that are a bit more with it than I appear to be

Last edited by HMS; 11-17-2008 at 03:09 AM.
HMS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2008, 04:30 AM   #3  

Actually I love any kind of music but when I work out I love to hear techno music. It does really motivate me!
emmy8082 is offline   Reply With Quote