Some things to note since the start of my journey:
* I have gone down a belt notch... comfortably.
* I have a new-ish sweater that I now wish I'd bought in smaller size.
* My guy has noticed the changes in my body.
* I can't believe the energy I have now. Gosh, I'm fidgety lately.
* Only 1.2 lbs 'til I've lost 10 lbs.
* Fiber One bars are delicious, fulfilling and only 2 WW Points!
* The left-over Halloween candy has gone untouched.
Now those things alone, while nice, aren't such a big deal. However, when added up it's almost overwhelming. I'm so thankful for 3FC for keeping me enthusiastic about my weight loss. This site s a real treasure. I can see me making it to goal, and that is the greatest victory of all.