Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Closed Thread

Old 04-27-2002, 02:24 PM   #31  

Hi everyone. I've got to get off here but I wanted to get a post in for today. Its 1:00 and I'm still lounging around. I've got to get busy. Things to do except I don't feel like doing them.

Well, dh is on layoff except his boss may have some work for him next week. He is closing the doors to the shop at the end of May unless he can find another location. He isn't all that crazy about finding a job himself and he's still got several years before he can retire.

Dh went to the pulmonary dr who said its asthma/bronchitis thats causing his problems but he hasn't seen all the reports from the hospital yet so we'll see what he thinks of that. In the meantime dh is on 2 different inhalers and I think he is doing better.

They replaced my hard drive on the computer at work yesterday and the afternoon was spent trying to get everything back the way it was. I've lost a few things but they should be able to restore it all. Anyway, I didn't get much of anything done on the computer Thursday or Friday so that just puts me a little bit behind.

Marlana, thats cute your dh has bought workout equipment. All the workout equipment we've bought is sitting out in the shed or the closets unused. I cringe when I think I spent the money on it. Its been cooler here to. We are supposed to get heavy rain today and flood warnings are out. Our yard looks like a small lake. Your right, stress is so hard on a body. It definetly doesn't help with eatting. Sorry to hear your back is out. Take it easy for a few days and get the heating pad out. Heat always feels good on my sore back.

Tobey, I wish my hubby knew something about puters. He hates them. Anytime he wants to see something on the web, I have to do it for him. Luckily that doesn't happen often. I don't know enough about puters to brag about. Everything I do on them is already set up for me. I am getting better using "Word" at work. They gave us classes for it but once the class was over, I pretty much forgot everything. I just play around with it till I figure it out. Thank goodness for the undo button. I went to your website. Its really nice. I'll be back to it later on to check for more recipes.

Skeeter, I went out yesterday to see if any of my peonies survived the yard being dug up and I didn't see any coming up. Guess I'll have to get some more starts from my MIL this fall. I can't find my first digital camera. I was pretty disgusted with it when I found I couldn't get inside shots and it didn't have a flash on it. I like the new one I got for Xmas but I need to start working with it more.

Well, I've got to get off here and get dressed before dh gets home. Plus I've got to get to the grocery store. I just feel so lazy today and really don't want to do much of anything. Take care everyone. Talk to you soon.
Closed Thread