3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community  

Go Back   3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community > Support Forum > Weight Loss Support

Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Looking for some DFW losers! #3

Closed Thread

Old 05-03-2002, 10:44 PM   #31
Zoe
I see the SON in Texas

S/C/G: 217.2/187/155

Height: 5'7"

Hi gals ~ just a quick note before I'm outta here, headed towards Virginia for vacation. I am going to miss you all and will be really trying hard to be good and have fun without eating myself into a blimp. I'll talk to you's guys on Thursday of next week.

See ya ~

Zoe <><
Old 05-10-2002, 08:59 PM   #32
Zoe
I see the SON in Texas

HEY!!!! Where are y'all at???? I've been gone for a week and no one has been here.....come back, come back......

Start Weight - 217.4
Current Weight - 182.8
Goal Weight - 155
Old 05-13-2002, 10:15 AM   #33

Hey Zoe,

I'm still here!

I ate too much over the weekend, but the scale didn't show it this morning. I'm going to try to use that as motivation to get right back on track.

asta
Old 05-16-2002, 01:53 AM   #34

Angry HI GIRLS!

I'm still here too!

Just checking in, been so busy haven't had a seccond to get in here.

I have been doing AWESOME on my weight loss! I started working out Monday for the first time in 6 years! I am doing 20 min on the treadmill and 20 min on the bike, then I lift 40 pound weights with my arms 30 times. This is a HUGE step for me. I hope it will pay off. I am so motivated and so ready to get this weight off!

Also I am down a few more pounds!

Zoe, have fun on vacation! Don't worry about your eating to much just have fun. Life is to short!

Asta, That is so great that you got your hubby to play tennis with you! Me and my husband use to play. Do you think you will play with him again?

Talk to you all soon
Feffyy

265/228/138( 90 pounds to goal! )

(wow I have lost 37 pounds so far! yea!)
Old 05-16-2002, 07:38 AM   #35

Feffyy- glad to see you back and way to go on the weight loss and work out!
Old 05-16-2002, 10:46 AM   #36
One day at a time.

Default I"M BACK!!!!!!

Hi ladies,

I feel like it's been ages since I've been here, but it's only been a few weeks! I've been so busy with the puppies that I haven't had a second to stop and sit. All of the puppies I was bottle feeding made it, but they've kept me so busy. And then all of the first litter got really sick after we put them outside, so we had to bring them back in and nurse them back to health. I had a total of 16 little puppies in my house, and 11 of them were sick (very sick). But by GOD's grace they all lived, and now the second litter is getting what the others had! Anyway, I've had my hands full, but I'm back! I really have missed y'all, and I haven't done well at all with eating or exercise, so I've gained my weight back It's going to be so hard to get back on track, but with y'all giving me inspiration and a little support I know I'll do it!!! By the weekend I'll have ALL of the puppies outside and I can get back in the gym, so wish me luck!

Thank you for being here,
Mel
Old 05-16-2002, 05:18 PM   #37

Good to hear from you Mel!
Old 05-16-2002, 07:09 PM   #38
Zoe
I see the SON in Texas

Hello fellow DFW-er's

what a week it's been but tomorrow is Friday.....Woo Hoo!!

Okay, now for exercise.....I am going with a bunch of girls canoeing. (sp??) We are going, 2 to a canoe, down the Brasos River. I think we start at one of the girls homes and then canoe down about 10 or so miles....Woo Hoo....am I gonna hurt in my arms OR WHAT!?!?!?? I am really excited about it.....breakfast of bagels, fruit and danish....(no, no danish for me!!) and packed lunches in water proof coolers.....can't wait.

Hope y'all are doing well.......Survivor and CSI tonight.

Start Weight - 217.4
Current Weight - 182.8
Goal Weight - 155
Old 05-17-2002, 02:06 AM   #39

Angry

GLAD TO SEE EVERYONE AGAIN!!!!!

Well tomorrow will be my 5th day in a row that I have worked out! Wow that feels so weird saying that. "I work out" hehehe Can't wait to start seeing some muscle tone. My husband is starting to really notice my weight loss and has made several comments, but no one else has said anything yet. But they will soon, I am sure of it!

Zoe, I watch Survivor too! Love that show! Do you watch the Amazing Race? Have a great time on your trip! I went canoeing before and WOW it is ever a workout! Don't forget your sunscreen!

Mel, I am sorry you had a gain Believe me I know EXACTLY how that feels! Just get right back on your program and don't look back. I know you can do it! I believe in you! Also I am happy all of the puppies are ok!

Asta, How is the tennis with the hubby going?

Bye for now...

feffyy

265/228/138( 90 pounds to goal! )
Old 05-17-2002, 08:21 AM   #40
One day at a time.

Hello again!

Boy it's tough to get back into good habits! I did pretty good yesterday, except for excercise and that will start soon. There's something wrong with my treadmill or I would use it! Oh well? Still got 5 puppies in here, and I'm so tired I could scream. But we'll be giving them shots and putting them out tomorrow, yea! I hate feeling tired of them because they were all so sick, and I'm happy they're better but now I need me time.
We drove to Lake Fork last weekend and ended up buying a couple of lots there! Now we can have a place to go and get away for the weekends!!!! It'll be a while, first we have to put in a driveway, and build a cabin! But it's exciting anyway!!!!

Feffyy, Thank you so much for the encouraging words, they really mean a lot! And congratulation to you for doing so great yourself!! I'm really happy for you.

You all have really gotten active with the sports and outdoors, I hope I can make y'all proud too!

Have a good day!
Mel
Old 05-17-2002, 07:08 PM   #41
Zoe
I see the SON in Texas

Hello y'all ~

Tonight is the reunion of MASH and I want to watch it. All the season finale's are on this week and next week plus the TV stations anniversaries are showing all these reunion specials. I really want to watch the MASH one tonight.....so I'm doing laundry and going to sit down and rest up for tomorrows canoe outting.

feffyy ~ yes, I do watch The Amazing Race. The pair that I wanted to win didn't but at least the 'separated couple' didn't get it. They (SHE more than HE) were so annoying, don't you think?

Hi Mel and asta

Have a great evening everyone......

Zoe <><
Old 05-18-2002, 06:52 AM   #42
Zoe
I see the SON in Texas

Good Saturday Morning!

On my way to my canoe trip but just wanted to stop in for a minute. I am so excited, this will be so much fun!!

Talk to y'all later tonight. Have a great day!
Old 05-19-2002, 08:33 AM   #43

Good Morning!

I hope that everyone is having a good weekend!
Old 05-19-2002, 12:19 PM   #44
Zoe
I see the SON in Texas

Good Sunday Morning (what's left of it)

I got up late today, being sooooo lazy. I was so tired after yesterdays canoe trip down the Brazos. It was LOTS of fun, 6 of us in 3 canoes although I did get quite a sun burn

Hope you're all having a great Sunday. I'm off to relax and clean up some.....

Zoe <><
Old 05-21-2002, 07:48 AM   #45
Zoe
I see the SON in Texas

Good Tuesday Morning.......just checking in and wanting to say hi. Hope y'all are doing well.

The week is going good so far.......I'm off Friday so it will be a 4 day weekend. YEAH!

Start Weight - 217.4
Current Weight - 182.8
Goal Weight - 155
Closed Thread
Posts by members, moderators and admins are not considered medical advice
and no guarantee is made against accuracy.