3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community  

Go Back   3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community > Support Forum > Weight Loss Support

Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Looking for some DFW losers! #3

Closed Thread

Old 04-13-2002, 01:38 AM   #16

Angry

Hi girls!

Hope everyone is having a great Friday. Mine is going ok I guess. I am still doing great on my eating, but feel like I am bloated. Also I have already hit a plateau. But I am going to hang in there! It's so frustrating sometimes waiting for this weight to come off. Not fair how fast we can gain, but it takes FOREVER to loose.

Mel, hang in there! Just remember we believe in you!

Zoe, Glad you had fun with your company, and don't worry about the gain. Just get right back on track and it will be back off in no time! You are doing great!

Talk to you all soon

feffyy

265/235/138( 97 pounds to goal )
Old 04-14-2002, 02:21 PM   #17
Zoe
I see the SON in Texas

S/C/G: 217.2/187/155

Height: 5'7"

Well, here I sit, didn't go to church and feeling guilty. Why was I so lazy this morning anyway?? The fact is yesterday, the company golf tournament was rained out after only 9 holes, my son drove down to Austin after that (over night) and Greg, is out on the golf course this morning. <sigh> I guess I just felt tired and lazy and that's not a good excuse.

As you may have realized by now, I hate exercise and really do need to get myself motivated. Here I am, 40-something not really looking my age and I want to get myself staying looking younger so I am going to be moving this summer. I'm going to be playing some golf, (taking lessons) I'm going to be roller skating on a trail with a friend about 2 or so times a week (that's great for your hips and thighs) and the healthclub I belong to (Bally's) is going to be seeing me again. With it being summer time and it staying light later, Greg and Chris will be playing golf alot so I may as well do something productive for myself, right???

Ok, I've rambled enough but it sure feels good to be back here and back on track.

Start Weight - 217.4
Current Weight - 182.8
Goal Weight - 155
Old 04-14-2002, 08:06 PM   #18

Hello everyone!

I have stayed on track this weekend and exercised a lot.

Zoe- I felt like a slug this morning when I stayed home from church. My husband is still working on our taxes and I had to search for stuff for him. Where do you play golf? I enjoy it and like to walk the course when I play, but have a hard time fitting golf into my schedule.

Let's have a good week!

asta
Old 04-16-2002, 02:26 PM   #19

WOW! I can not believe that I found a Texas group! You all are alittle closer to home. I know Zoe, but hope to get to know the rest of you better.
Maybe we could actually meet one day, if you already have, then maybe next time I can join!

A little about me-
I am a 30 yr old mother of one. I have been married for 10yrs. I have lived in Texas for about 7yrs. I live in Arlington. I am trying to loose about 120lbs. I know that I have a long way to go.
Anyway, I hope you all have a great day!
Talk again soon.
Pravda
262/245/125
mini goal 220 aug
Old 04-18-2002, 09:08 AM   #20

Welcome Pravda!
Old 04-18-2002, 03:43 PM   #21
Zoe
I see the SON in Texas

Hello my friends ~ Just a quick note, can’t stay……with that BIG storm here this week, lots of thunder and lightening ~ that TORNADO that touched down was only 5 blocks from my house!! What a fright! Anyway, the lightening fried my cable modem and they don’t just let you come get another one. You have to make an appt. and let them come do it for you. Pooh! So I am typing this from work but too busy to ‘chat’. I miss you all……hopefully I’ll be back up and running next week.

Pravda ~ so glad you found us here.

Have a great weekend everyone.

Zoe <><
Old 04-19-2002, 02:24 AM   #22

Thumbs down Hey girls!

Hello everyone!

WELCOME PRAVDA! Great to meet you! Sounds like you will fit right in with the rest of us. Don't worry about how much you have to loose, we all have a long way to go. The main thing is that we are doing it!

Zoe, golf is great! I love to play too but just never have the time to get out there and do it. Plus I kinda suck! I can not believe the Tornado was only 5 blocks away from your house!!!! EEKS! Wow you got lucky! I am on a cable modem too, hope they get yours up and running soon!

Asta, great job on having such a good weekend with exercising, and eating right! Just had to pat you on the back!

Where ya at mel? Still taking care of the new babies I bet. You are such a good mommy.

Well I have been having a great week with my eating. I have taken off another 2 pounds. YEA! I really needed a change I have been on a plateau for about a week now going crazy. I am looking forward for Saturday we are going to go and see Jerry Signfeld (i know i spelled that wrong). That should be fun. Now just have to find something to wear.

Talk to you all soon.

feffyy

265/233/138( 95 pounds to goal )
Old 04-19-2002, 11:19 PM   #23

Angry

Just checking in...

Had a pretty good day also did good with my eating. Went out shopping trying to find something to wear for tomorrow night and yuck! I hate trying to shop when I am overweight. I am going to go again in the morning as see if I have better luck.

We have company coming tonight that are going to stay threw the weekend so I will check back Monday or so. Have a great weekend all!

feffyy
Old 04-21-2002, 09:24 AM   #24

Good Morning!

feffyy - We went to see Jerry Seinfeld last night too! I had a great time, did you like it? Did you catch the other guy's name, I liked him too, but never understood his name.

On Friday and Saturday, Monica Seles came to our club and worked out with her coach, that was a lot of fun to watch.

I've been working out a lot the last couple of weeks and it does make a difference.

asta
Old 04-25-2002, 12:52 AM   #25

Angry

Hi group!

Well my company left a few days ago, and I did HORRIBLE on my eating while they were here. But the good news is that I am back on track and going strong! I can not wait to get the rest of this weight off!

Where is everyone?

How are you all doing? Hanging in there I hope!

Asta, that is tooooo funny that we went to the same show! I absolutely love Jerry Seinfeld! I think I know all of his shows by heart! I can't remember what the first guys name was? He was pretty funny though! I liked what he said about making the P-hair angle on the bedspread in the hotel room! Where were you sitting? We were center about 8 rows back. That is so great that you have been working out allot! Keep it up!

Talk to you all soon...

feffyy

265/233/138( 95 pounds to goal )
Old 04-25-2002, 04:45 AM   #26

feffyy - We were so close, we were on the 10th row, one section over from the center, on the inside aisle. The angel on the hotel bed was good. I really like JS a lot too.

asta
Old 04-27-2002, 01:34 PM   #27

Angry

Just checking in. I lost another pound! YEA!

Asta, I wish we would of known that we were both going to JS the other night. We could of met up and said Hello

Got to go for now...

feffyy

265/232/138( 94 pounds to goal )
Old 04-27-2002, 01:42 PM   #28
Zoe
I see the SON in Texas

Default Hooray! I'm fixed!!

Hello my friends I'm fixed, I'm fixed, my modem is finally fixed!! I can't believe that the cable company wouldn't just let us go get another modem and bring it home, plug it in and be done with it. NOooooooooo, they want to make an appt to come to the house (and not imediately either as you have seen) and then not just fix it but try to find something else wrong. Thank goodness I had my computer whiz son Chris here to wait for them. Anyway, to make a long story short, I'm back up and running and so glad to be back online. I've missed you all!

Nothing new, unfortunately, the same old stuff....work and home, busy and busy. Ha! We will be leaving next Saturday afternoon for Williamsburg, VA for vacation. We're only going to be gone from Saturday through late Wednesday but 5 days is 5 days. I need to get away.

Have a wonderful weekend and being strong with your eating plans...... Talk to you all soon.

Start Weight - 217.4
Current Weight - 182.8
Goal Weight - 155
Old 05-01-2002, 09:19 AM   #29
Zoe
I see the SON in Texas

WHERE IS EVERYONE???????

Hello Y'all ~ I'm trying to get myself ready for vacation Saturday and there is SO much to do. I think I have everything under control. I have a few more errands to run and then I'll be okay. Let's see.....cat liter, dry cleaners, new sandles.....ok, that should be it. Ha!

I have lost another few pounds. I haven't been really watching and counting the way I should be but over the last 2 1/2 weeks or so, I lost 8 pounds so I'm on my way. Talk to y'all later or tomorrow.

Zoe <><
Old 05-01-2002, 09:59 AM   #30

I'm here, just plugging along doing the same old, same old!

Trying to eat right and exercise.

My husband played tennis with me for the first time ever on Sunday, I had a great time, but he is sore.

I have bible study tonight and have not looked at the homework yet.

Have a good healthy day everyone!

asta
Closed Thread
Posts by members, moderators and admins are not considered medical advice
and no guarantee is made against accuracy.