I got a new trick to control my Good Friend

• I am happy to share with you all that i found a new trick that works for me whenever in feel link binging..My innervoice always talks nicely to me and give many good advices..Hence i listen to it very sicerely and once it finds that i am under its control it slowly starts the negative things..It may be binging or whatever( exercise or avoiding the work i have to do right now)..So nowadays i stopped completely listening to my good innervoice friend..I told her i dont need any more friend and i can handle the problem myself..I just keep my mind silent and not allowing any thoughts for a while and just do whatever i should do like a school student who need to enter into the school when the bell rings..it just works for me..I know it hurts my good friends..Hope she understands it..
  • That's great that you've figured out a way to get a hold of what you call your Good Friend and what I call the Binge Monster. The only problem is that I don't know that I'm doing it until it's too late! Then, I feel guilty and do it some more...as if that will make things better! Either way, you give others hope and I am impressed that you have such self control! Well done!
  • Hey shalu,

That inner voice just isn't always a friend even though it sounds like one. I like your approach of just being silent.

Have you visited the 3FC Chicks in Control forum?

http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=64

Good luck! Stay with what you need to do!

Jay
  • I'm with luckymommy. The "MONSTER" hit and it's all over.
    My question afterwards is always "WHY" I sometimes talk myself out of it but not always. My bad time is evening hours. I do great all day. Then......
    well you know the story. And when I exercise I feel even worse, because I feel I wasted my time.
    tt15