I have gradually changed..

• a few things this past week, ive given in to chocolate a couple of times, but im battling VERY severe PMS alongside a bout of PID which put me in hospital yesterday.

But ive been eating more fruits, yoghurt and veggies again.

Im gradually getting back into it and as soon as the pain stops im getting my butt on that cross trainer, in fact weve decided to turn our second bedroom into a gym

I have chicken out of the freezer for dinner, ive got a nice light sweet n sour sauce for it and some brown rice... fresh pineapple etc!

for lunch im gonna have some fruit and yoghurt tummy not quite right as on so many antibiotics for the infection!

thanks again guys for being here, im trying to get back to it and i will x
  • Oh Paula

You have had a struggle. I'm glad you've come back to us. Remember that we're here for you and want the best for you.
  • to be honest my medical side of stuff sucks at the minute.

scary statistically i am likely to be left infertile after this 2nd bout.

guess i wont know until the time comes for kids.

• You know we are here for you any time!
  • I hope you feel better, Paula! From across the pond!
  • Hoping you're feeling better very soon. I'll keep you in my prayers.
  • Welcome back!

I hope you feel better soon though!
  • Lots of good thoughts that you're feeling better soon!
  • Hope you feel better, Paula. Lots of good thoughts coming your way from Boise, Idaho. By the way, that sweet & sour chicken and rice sounds divine!
  • Paula, so glad to hear that you are back on track and so sad to hear about the PID. Best wishes that it won't impact your fertility!
  • Paula,
    Your attitude and spunk will serve you well as you recover. Keep up doing what you know you need to do, and you will be fine. You are in my thoughts and prayers!
  • Paula! So sorry to hear you havn't been well. at least you are on your way up now. Im thinking of you and sending positive vibes through the airwaves for you, girl! Take it easy and remember.. one day at a time