Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 08-13-2008, 02:32 PM   #1  

S/C/G: Unhealthy/see ticker/happy

Height: 5ft 9in

Default I'm tired of being scared of...

... my weight. I was on vacation last week and I was afraid when we went horse back riding and I was fearful they would have a weight restriction and not be able to go. I am not near the restriction but people may look at me and think I am. I was also scared that I wouldn't fit on a ride we were going on, and it was really sucky(?). I saw pics of me on vacation and I hate myself for becoming this person, so I have strted to make different choices. I want to be healthy and fit and the hottest I've ever been by my 40th birthday(2010), and I will be I just need to focus and get support from my 3FCD friends. I don't want to be scared anymore about my weight, ever and I refuse to buy a bigger size or shop in the plus store.
Here we go again
scrappinRN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2008, 02:43 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 327/270/199

Height: 5'11

I totally understand!

It took me breaking a chair at work... which was already broken any way, but you can imagine the embarrassment I felt.

In my opinion it doesn't matter how you reach your goal as long as you do it.

We are here for you. You can do this.
Here we go again is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2008, 05:18 PM   #3  
Just Yr Everyday Chick

S/C/G: Lost 50 lbs, regained some

Height: 5'3"

I once broke a toilet seat in half. Now how embarrassing is that? Frankly, I think the seat was defective... but I also think that the Universe was giving me a wake-up call...

Hang out with us! Good luck!

Jay
JayEll is offline   Reply With Quote