Home from Vacation, Ate Like Crap

• Hello! I went to Florida for about 6 days and all but one of those days, I ate like complete crap. I exercised a bit, but that didn't make up for it. I gained like 2-3 lbs hahaha. Oh well, I'm home now and right back on plan, going to the gym tomorrow and already back on my diet today. I hope these lbs come off quick!
  • Good for you! No one gets to goal without ever having a single blip in their weight loss plan. The difference in between those who gain it all back and those who continue losing is how they respond. Getting right back on track is definitely the way to go!

Hope you had a fun vacation!
  • Congrats on getting back on track!! That is so my biggest problem. Hope you had a good time though!
  • Hi -- I just got back from Vacation in St Augustine FL-- I had the same problem but I ate like crap for the entire week. I am back and have been on plan since yesterday with no cheating yet--

Good luck-- look foward not back
  • You're not alone: I got back from a family visit last Thursday. I ate like crap most of the time, and exercised moderately about half the time. However, unlike you, I can't seem to get back with the program. I haven't been back to the gym, and I haven't been watching my food intake. You've inspired me to get my butt in gear!
  • Aw, thanks guys It's so hard to keep it together on vacation. I was beating myself up about it at first, but then I realized that won't do any good. Getting back on plan WILL do a world of good, so that's all I can do.

Good luck to the rest of you
  • i had vacaion last week....
    i ate **** but exercised hard everyday....
    luckily i just maintained the weight loss and didnt gain....
  • Hope you had a wicked time!
    what did you get up to there?
    Im going to Orlando soon and our routine consists of going out for a big breakfast (dennys, ponderosa etc) drinking thru the day, maybe having an icecream at a themepark then having huge dinner at a restaurant...

I know its going to be a huge gain!
  • I like that you don't think this is the end of the world and that you are laughing about it. Sure, nobody wants to lose the same pounds twice, but vacations come once a year. I hope you had lots of fun.
    Congrats on going back to eating OP and exercising right away!