Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 08-05-2008, 07:31 AM   #1  
finding herself

S/C/G: 241/226/175

Height: 5'7"

Unhappy ok, back to basics and need a shoulder....

Ok, here I go again, After a nice loss of over 30 lbs this winter/spring I have slipped back into that place of being too busy/lazy/entitled/self punishing/and emotionally drained and have packed on at least 10 of those lost lbs! and the excuse that I knew it would happen is not good enough! The fact that I let it happen is disgraceful, and I just feel sick! I have no one to blame but myself and for the moment I just want to have a good cry!

so time to put myself back on the list and get back on track.

First things first, I have come back here (and not just to lurk). I am headed into town today to get some good food, and I think a new journal. I signed up for the board's labor day 5k. now to get off my but and go fill my water glass!

thanks for letting me vent. I just feel a little defeated right now and need some help to pick myself back up and out of the dark hole I have made my nest in. Thanks!

Betsy
newbebop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2008, 07:38 AM   #2  
Burning it away

Height: 5'2

Hey, it's okay! I'm in the same boast as you, I have gained 20 lbs back! So join me in getting back into the routine...and if you need to cry to let it all go then you have a good cry!

We can do this
Spoz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2008, 07:45 AM   #3  
Michelle the Vegan

S/C/G: >207/under goal/150

Height: ~5'9" of Snark

Hang in there, many of us have gone through the misery of regain, so we know where you are coming from! Welcome back to the boards! It sounds like you are now moving in the right direction, so look to the future, the past is in the past. You can do it!
Mrs Snark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2008, 08:26 AM   #4  
3 + years maintaining

S/C/G: 287/120's

Height: 5 foot nuthin'

You are SO not alone. We have all been there - many, many times. Hey, at least you put a screeching halt to it NOW at 10 lbs regained instead of the whole 30, or even more.

So yes, get out of that dark whole. Time's a wastin! Time to get right back to it. Get EXCITED!!! Think of the possibilities. Just think. It's EXCITING!!!

Welcome back to actively participating, here at 3FC and to your healthy lifestyle. Shop away, get those healthy foods. Journal away - accountability is SUCH a tremendous help. And yes, get off thy butt!!!
rockinrobin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2008, 08:28 AM   #5  
The Radiant One

S/C/G: 250/142/135

Height: 5'2"

We all have our ups and downs, it's okay! Just pick yourself up, dust off your butt and keep going!

Stopping now before you put all 30 back on is really great.
fiberlover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2008, 08:55 AM   #6  

S/C/G: 175 / 140 / 125

Height: 5'2"

You're right, you don't have anyone to blame but yourself, but you are the one who lost it the first time and you are the one making the changes this time! Ditto on the "good for you at stopping before the entire 30 was back on." The last time you "knew it would happen." This time, "know it won't happen!!!!" Good luck and enjoy your cry. We all need to let it out now and again!
lovnmom is offline   Reply With Quote