Thanks, McK'sMom - great idea! With the scale not cooperating (just won't budge), those NSVs are what's keeping me on the straight & narrow.
1) Being able to reach to top of that killer hill w/o stopping (or dying) - and have enough energy to complete the route (not all hills) in an hour (3 miles).
2) Seeing a bit of muscle distinction in the legs - not much, but it is there!.
3) Tossing out the "big" (read:tent-like) clothing items, and wearing skorts, shorts, and tanktops with more confidence.
4) - OMG - I have so much more energy - I can't believe it!
5) While seated, not seeing such a big roll under the "girls" - while standing and looking in a mirror, seeing a better shaped booty (still got a ways to go, but there are definite changes going on!!!).