Anyone Else Find This?

• As I'm losing weight, I suddenly feel and see my bone structure again - collar bones, back bone, hip bones, ribs.

But does anyone find that at first they almost... hurt?

Like I was in the bath, and my back bone against the back of the tub just felt weird. Not painful I guess, but it was odd.

And when I was stretching this morning, it was weird to feel my ribcage.

Or you go to scratch your back and you can feel the bones.

I guess hurt is the wrong word, but it's a weird sensation after all this time.
  • Only in a few places, and not much yet. My collar bones are starting to stick out again. My hip bones show up when I'm laying on my side. My back feels bonier. It's funny how you forget what it used to feel like, huh?
  • I have wondered the very same thing before
  • The only unusual sensation I am getting so far is that the skin on my neck and collar bone area feels tight at times. It's almost like the skin has been taken in, like you would tailor a shirt, or something. It's weird.
  • Yes, very much so. My collar bones are extremely sensitive to touch, and my hip bones bother me when I lay in bed.

Go figure LOL!
  • Can't say right now, but I'll let ya know when MY, ummm, assorted hidden attributes reappear !

BTW -- way to go & keep up the good progress !!
  • There are these bones almost behind my upper arm/shoulder part area and they are sensitive to touch. My husband and I sleep on an air matress and when it deflates and touches the ground I can't lay anyway except for on my back because otherwise it hurts.
  • yes!....
    very much so, when i sit in the bath for too long my bones start to hurt....
    they never have before....
    when i injure myself things tend to hurt more becuase ive got less far....
    ribs are the strangest for me....
    was leaning on my desk last nite, standing up and bent over....
    and looked in the mirror....
    i cud see a ripple of ribs, i really had to feel it....
    seatbelts are another one....
    they dig in my collar bone....