3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Weight Loss Support (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/weight-loss-support-13/)
-   -   My mini-goal for July 14-20 (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/weight-loss-support/146336-my-mini-goal-july-14-20-a.html)

WantsSkinnyJeansBack 07-14-2008 10:54 AM

My mini-goal for July 14-20

For this week July 14-20 I have set a goal.

My goal is to workout twice each day, with the exception of Sunday. I plan to have a morning workout for one hour and a pre-dinner workout for one hour as well. :carrot:

I feel it is an obtainable goal. Luckily my gym is only two blocks away from my house and I do have the time to commit to it.

The other goal I have set for myself is not to "fuss" (as he likes to say) at my sweet boyfriend this week. :hug:

Wish me luck!

Tracie

Mrs Snark 07-14-2008 12:40 PM

Good luck, you sounds pretty motivated, so you can do it! :)

STi 07-14-2008 01:09 PM

Sounds good! Good Luck.

shrinkin 07-14-2008 06:46 PM

WoW

You have a great plan for yourself! :kickbutt: at the gym!!

flabbyblue 07-15-2008 10:29 AM

Reading through these mini goals is pretty inspiring :D Good luck!

WantsSkinnyJeansBack 07-15-2008 10:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WantsSkinnyJeansBack (Post 2268887)
For this week July 14-20 I have set a goal.

My goal is to workout twice each day, with the exception of Sunday. I plan to have a morning workout for one hour and a pre-dinner workout for one hour as well. :carrot:

I feel it is an obtainable goal. Luckily my gym is only two blocks away from my house and I do have the time to commit to it.

The other goal I have set for myself is not to "fuss" (as he likes to say) at my sweet boyfriend this week. :hug:

Wish me luck!

Tracie

Hey guys!
Thanks for all the nice kudos!
Day one was not difficult at all. I think b/c I was so excited. I made my fitness goals and am excited about today!

Happy Tuesday

Tracie

WantsSkinnyJeansBack 07-16-2008 10:11 PM

My workouts this week

Hi everyone!
Happy Hump day!

Just signed in to check on everyone's progress this week. :cheer2:
I believe I was a little overzealous when I made my goal for the week to hit the gym twice a day. At the end of day one after walking my dog and cooking dinner the last thing I wanted to do was go back to the gym. I figured I wouldn't be too hard on myself because I did walk Buster (my dog) atleast two miles with a lot of upscale action... Anyways, the good news is I feel great.
My workouts are going very well and I'm surprising myself with the amount of energy I have while working out. :flow2:
I weighed myself today and its only been three days, but I have lost two pounds. Its probably all water weight, but I don't care!! I am already feeling so much better.

Tracie