Everyone Weigh in 07/04/08

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • It's time for the special 4th of July 3FC general weigh in thread! Everyone is welcome to join, just jump in whenever your official weigh in rolls around. Good luck all, and stay safe if you're doing your own backyard fireworks!

Me: 182.5, up 1 pound from last week. Not to surprising, I had a few moments of weakness. And with a four day weekend this next weigh in might not be great either. One good point, I did go for my yearly checkup today and was told that my blood pressure and heart rate as "Simply perfect." A nice reminder that even if I am in a perpetual struggle, I am doing myself some real, tangible good.
  • Up a pound to 122.2 -- I expected it, because I was on a cruise last week and basically went hog-wild with all the available food

Here's to sane choices on this holiday weekend, and a better weigh-in next week!
  • I'm 155.8, from last weeks 156.8. I even saw 154.2 this week. I don't seem to have 5 pound fluctuations much anymore, so I must be doing something right. My blood pressure is normal now too, when it used to run high normal.
  • This week: 163
    Last week: 165

-2! Yay!

I was at 162 on Wednesday - pretty sure I've got a little bloat going on as I was OP yesterday and it's my TOM. Of course, I could just be making excuses!

I haven't been this weight since I was 14 years old.
  • Last week-- 341.25
    This week-- 339
    2.25 pounds lost
    I made my mini goal of 40 pounds!
  • I am the same at 164. I had surgery this week so I am just happy to have maintained and not gained! Next week maybe the scale will show me something good...
  • About 398. (My scale leaves a bit to be desired. ) Down about 20 lbs since my June 4th start date.

I'll take it.
  • My weigh in isn't until tomorrow (I weigh every 10 days) so I'll just give my last weight: 175.
  • My official weigh in is Monday but I will go ahead with todays...

• I'm 227 now, down from 230. I'm sure if I eat a cracker it will be back up to 230.lol
  • 174, lost 1 lb...but I lost another inch in my waist.

Hard to believe when I started this I had a 40" waist, and now it is 34".
  • snapless, That is cool! I should have measured my "waist", roughly the middle of my rotundness as it were. I actually have one now. (a waist)
  • Was 214 down 3.2 to 210.8 today!!!

• Quote: snapless, That is cool! I should have measured my "waist", roughly the middle of my rotundness as it were. I actually have one now. (a waist)
    So take measurements now? It's never too late to take them and start comparisons.

Even when I have low weight loss the measurements make me feel good and gives me even more confirmation my exercise routines are working.

I recorded the following (as recommended by my plan):
    Date, Weight, Neck, Wrists, Bust & Chest, Waist, Hips, Thighs

I've seen the most dramatic change in my waist...but I'm basically an apple (little pearish in my hips and thighs) with most of my weight around the middle. My ankles and wrists are tiny.