Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 06-25-2008, 12:07 AM   #1  
Captain Prescriptivism

S/C/G: 235/180/135

Height: 5'3"

Default Hungry :(

Bleh. I ate 1300 calories today, which is actually a bit more than I was hoping to eat, and I made sure it was good quality food with plenty of protein and some fat in it. But here I am at the end of the day STARVING. This is about the level I need to lose weight, and I don't think I did anything wrong, but it's still uncomfortable and frustrating. I don't like having to go to bed hungry. Hummph.

Sorry. Just needed to vent a little. Carry on.
ImpalaHoarder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2008, 12:23 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 237/165.8/130

Height: 5'4"

Drink a glass of ice water. Even add a squirt of lemon juice if you have some in the house. That helps for me a lot, esp if I feel hungry or munchie before bed.

PhotoChick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2008, 09:38 AM   #3  
Supporter

S/C/G: 196/154/147

Height: 6' 0"

You have my sympathies, I've been there many times. In reality there is no need for it, because there's no reason why you shouldn't eat an apple or similar, but I know what you mean, you don't want to spoil what has been a good day by eating something, do you?

In those times I find the best thing to do is call it a day and go to bed. Ironically, when you get up, your body has "reset" itself for the new day, and the hunger has gone.
AJ113 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2008, 10:17 AM   #4  
Just Yr Everyday Chick

S/C/G: Lost 50 lbs, regained some

Height: 5'3"

Oh yes, I've been there too! I try to plan an evening snack for that reason, but sometimes I'm just hungry anyway. Often I can ride it out, but it is uncomfortable.

Hang in there! If it happens too often, you could consider giving yourself a 50-calorie leeway for an evening snack.

Jay
JayEll is offline   Reply With Quote