Everyone Weigh in 06/20/08

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • It's time again for the 3FC general weigh in thread. Everyone is welcome to join, just jump in whenever your official weigh in day rolls around. Good luck, all.

Me: 183.5, down 1 pound from last week. Yay, I can finally report a loss instead of a gain! Boo, I'm still over 180! But at least I know that I that upward swing has stopped, and I'm committed to being back in the 170's again.
  • Looks like I picked a good day to join this site- weigh in day!

I started at 97kgs (213lbs) & am currently at 89kgs (196lbs) on my way to 65kgs (143lbs).

Haven't lost anything over the last couple of months, which is why I thought I'd better get off my butt & do something about it!
  • my first weigh in actually, and i am very proud to admit: the first time i'm aware of ever losing weight in my life! 257lbs, down 5 pounds in a week and a half! (since las tuesday).
  • Hey Tealeaf, I look for your post every Thurs night - I just want to say that I think you completely rock!
  • Tealeaf does rock -- she's the one who (unknown to her) inspired me to join this site!!

Congrats to everyone in this thread for your successes thus far.

As for me, I reported a mysterious 3.5 lb gain last week, and...well...it's gone this week! Back to 147 lb. Not technically a loss, but I will definitely take it with NO complaints!!
  • I am 155.4 today....
    down from 157.6 last Friday....
    im on track for my 8lbs this month....
  • 121.2, down 1 lb from last week. I've officially lost 10 lbs (since January).

I can't believe I'm still losing weight My previously lowest maintainable weight ever was 126.
  • 153, same as last week.
  • 165, down 7 lbs. since the beginning of the month. Very happy about that, though I suspect most of the loss can be chalked up to water weight.
  • Since last week I am down 11 lbs.
  • Aw gee, guys. *Blushes* I appreciate the support even when I'm not doing so well. It's this type of support that makes it easier for me to face my problem, as much as I would rather not. In the past, I would just hid my head in the sand when I had a regain, and then it would all come back.

So, thanks to all of you who rock by making it possible for this new, under 200 pound forever me to be the new normal!

(did that make any sense? It made sense in my head, but then, my head needs to go to sleep now).
  • I weighed in at 156.4 today, a loss of 5 pounds. I know it took me two plus years to lose 20 pounds, but I did it, I am hoping to lose another 10. I don't know if I can reach 135, I weighed that at the age of 20 and I am now 44. My average adult weight was 150. I gained that 20 pounds from a whole lot of restaurants.

Tealeaf, I look forward to this thread every Friday, or is it Thursday night? Congrats to you for losing this week.
  • I am down 4 pounds this week! I made it to one of my goals, the one where I get below the lowest I have been for the last 5 or 6 years.
  • 2 pound loss for this week. Aunt Flo should be here Sunday or Monday, so next Friday maybe I'll get lucky and lose 3.
  • I am still 146 pounds..No change in weight this week for me