Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 06-16-2008, 08:55 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 200/190/165

Height: 5'9

Default Lost electricity, what a way to "clean out" fridge...

Lost electricity, what a way to "clean out" fridge... I was gone almost two weeks, electricity went out and I lost EVERYTHING in my fridge and freezer. What a way to "clean out" the fridge.

Anyways I was steamed, ranting, raving (lost likely over $150 in food, lots of bulk freezer stuff) then decided to stop whining and spend the afternoon cleaning the fridge, kitchen and once and for all get a "list" together of the most nutritious and diet friendly products to buy. Great sources are books Eat This Not That, Grocery Store Diet, Clean Eating, etc.

Now it's time to grocery shop. Getting my diet/exercise journal out again. Mostly ate well on my trip, but not clean. Ready to get back to clean eating. Next trip I'm going to have a master list - what to pack - clothes, camping, hotel, workout, food, snacks, etc. I brought a long a lot of "stuff" I didn't use, didn't store right, etc. But I'll get a system down sooner or later as I travel every 6-10 weeks for business.

Whew.... moody me is back in business. Starting over. CLEAN FRIDGE. EMPTY CLEAN FRIDGE.
horsey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2008, 09:06 PM   #2  
Finding My Bliss

S/C/G: Fit & Fat!

Height: Tall & Strong, Baby!

Sorry that happened, but what a good way to re frame it! Fresh start!
SoulBliss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2020, 06:25 AM   #3  

Hmmmm... Interesting
Detro775 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2023, 02:39 PM   #4  

it's a pity, I had a similar situation and perfectly understand your discomfort
annilopi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2023, 06:05 PM   #5  

We faced this situation and didn't want to go through this again, so we bought two thin film solar panels. They are flexible and can be used on curved surfaces of buildings, cars, and even clothing. This makes them to be a great choice both for home use and for activities like camping, boating, RVing, etc. And I don't need to worry about blackouts anymore.

Last edited by rikos; 10-27-2023 at 01:57 AM.
rikos is offline   Reply With Quote