Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 12-06-2021, 04:22 PM   #1  

Default Easiest and fastest way to lose weight

Many diets have you feeling hungry, dissatisfied and angry
Which is why I went online and I found this most easiest way to lose weight fast
But before I share it with you
How many pounds will you like to lose;
(1). 10 Lbs...oke. io / Xu9kDQ
(2). 20 Lbs...oke. io / Xu9kDQ
(3). 30 Lbs...oke. io / Xu9kDQ
Imoben is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2021, 02:27 PM   #2  

Smile Keto recipe

Hey guys! So i've been trying many different diet choices to lose weight. Sadly nothing ever seemed to work for me. UNTIL NOW ! I came across these very delicious keto recipes if i may say so myself. I will leave a link to where you guys can check it out
quanblacck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2021, 07:26 AM   #3  

Height: 5' 4"

I think the ' fastest and easiest ' method to lose is to find the program you can stick with. I crave carbs, the more I eat, the more I want, I cannot be reasonable. I have digestive issues and my brain tells me that some carbs will calm things down. They do, for a short time, then I want more. Atkins is the only program I have ever done that once I get through the first 5-10 days, I stop craving carbs or anything else, I no longer am hungry but for me most importantly I can look at food differently. I am in control, which is a huge thing for me. I am master over the food, not the other way around. I lost weight on WW, weighed, and measured every bite, and I did lose, but I was always looking for the next meal, constantly crunching on celery and carrots, and never feeling satisfied. I tried Nutrisystem at least twice and the amount of sodium was way too much for my salt sensitive system that I retained 10+ lbs of water after a week. I lost 70 lbs on Atkins yeas ago and I remember thinking " I will never be fat again." Shortly after that I was put on a medication that caused fat build up in my body and I had to go on a low fat diet, did not take long for the weight to pile back on.
I made the decision to do this on Sunday, made my shopping list, planned my meals, when shopping, did some prep, and I am down 5 lbs. I am hopeful and not hungry.
Gone Astray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2021, 12:16 PM   #4  

Good luck guys
Zelteil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2022, 05:04 AM   #5  

Wow, thanks for these good tips, each forum has its own options, but I liked your advice the most!
Sabina Brattain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2022, 10:29 AM   #6  

Thanks guys for sharing those tips with us. I want to lose weight and for that I always search for useful information online. I found your post mistakenly because I was searching for USPS guide on google search to read reviews and when I was searching for it on google, I clicked on your post link by mistake.

Last edited by DeannePeterson; 07-11-2022 at 09:38 AM.
DeannePeterson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2022, 10:16 PM   #7  

hi thanks for sharing
amanda1100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2022, 10:18 PM   #8  

hi how to lose weight
amanda1100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2023, 09:18 AM   #9  

The natural and easiest ways how to lose weight fast:
Tracking your diet and exercise
Trying intermittent fasting
Eating mindfully
Eating protein for breakfast
Cutting back on sugar and refined carbohydrates
Eating plenty of fiber
Balancing gut bacteria
Getting a good night’s sleep
Managing your stress levels
timmothysmith01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2023, 07:56 AM   #10  

However, it's important to approach weight loss in a healthy and sustainable manner. While meal replacement shakes can be a convenient option for some, it's essential to consult a healthcare professional or a registered dietitian before making any drastic changes to your diet. They can provide personalized guidance based on your specific needs and help you achieve your weight loss goals safely.
cynthialopez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2023, 04:12 PM   #11  

Default Losing weight in a healthy and sustainable manner involves

Losing weight in a healthy and sustainable manner involves a combination of a balanced diet, regular exercise, and making long-term lifestyle changes. While there is no "magic" or overnight solution for weight loss, the following tips can help you achieve your goals more easily and efficiently:
  1. Set realistic goals: Aim for gradual weight loss of 1-2 pounds (0.5-1 kg) per week. Rapid weight loss can be unhealthy and difficult to maintain.
  2. Create a calorie deficit: To lose weight, you need to consume fewer calories than you burn. Calculate your daily calorie needs and create a calorie deficit by reducing your calorie intake through a balanced diet.
  3. Focus on nutrition: Opt for a balanced diet that includes a variety of fruits, vegetables, whole grains, lean proteins, and healthy fats. Avoid or limit processed foods, sugary drinks, and high-fat foods.
  4. Portion control: Be mindful of your portion sizes to avoid overeating. Use smaller plates and bowls to help control portion sizes visually.
  5. Stay hydrated: Drink plenty of water throughout the day. Water can help control your appetite and boost your metabolism.
  6. Regular physical activity: Engage in regular exercise, including a combination of cardiovascular activities (such as brisk walking, jogging, or cycling) and strength training exercises. Aim for at least 150 minutes of moderate-intensity aerobic exercise or 75 minutes of vigorous-intensity aerobic exercise per week, along with strength training exercises twice a week.
  7. Be consistent: Consistency is key when it comes to weight loss. Stick to your healthy eating plan and exercise routine, even on days when you don't feel motivated.
  8. Get enough sleep: Lack of sleep can disrupt your metabolism and increase cravings. Aim for 7-9 hours of quality sleep each night.
  9. Manage stress: Find healthy ways to manage stress, such as practicing relaxation techniques, mindfulness, or engaging in activities you enjoy.
  10. Seek support: Consider enlisting the support of friends, family, or joining a weight loss program or support group. Having a support system can help you stay motivated and accountable.
Remember, sustainable weight loss takes time and effort. It's important to focus on overall health and well-being rather than just a number on the scale. If you have any underlying health conditions or concerns, it's always best to consult with a healthcare professional before starting any weight loss program.

Koki55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2023, 02:39 AM   #12  

thanks for sharing!
weightlossfanatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2023, 03:30 AM   #13  

Intermittent fasting turned out to be the best way to lose weight for me.
rikos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2023, 03:21 PM   #14  

It seems to me that the easiest way to lose a couple of extra kg is water fasting https://betterme.world/articles/7-day-water-fast/, because everything is clear and understandable, you just don't need to eat anything except water

Last edited by annilopi; 09-26-2023 at 07:07 AM.
annilopi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2023, 08:20 AM   #15  

Please share your experience with us so we can benefit as well
ahmedodiush is offline   Reply With Quote