Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 06-16-2008, 07:09 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 225/214/140

Height: 5'7"

Default Having a hard time

I am having such a hard time today. I went to work today and sent my kids to daycare. I had to go pick the baby up, he is running a fever. Then the oldest is having major temper tamptrums. I want to run to the nearest fast food place and buy everything on the menu. I am just really emotional on top of it all. I just want to eat until I am sick. I don't even feel like thinking or doing anything but eating.
xraygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2008, 07:12 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 295/225/back to Onederland

Height: 5'5"

I hate that kind of stress.

That food isn't going to help you feel better after you eat it -- in fact, you might feel WORSE as the guilt of binging on junk is bad, coupled with all those extra calories!

Can you get a minute to yourself? Maybe make a cup of tea? Do you have a chance to get in some exercise (you will feel better after that!)
Heather is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2008, 07:45 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 165/147/128

Height: 5'3"

I'm with Heather. You just need to breath. Every day isn't as bad as this one.

Also, I'd like you to come and join us in this thread .... http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=143952 ... it's just general daily support.
srmb60 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2008, 09:00 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 237/165.8/130

Height: 5'4"

Breathe, breathe!

I've had days like that - not with kids, but just days that make me want to run to Sonic and snarf down a mustard burger and a double order of jalapeno poppers!

As my mom used to say: This too shall pass. Breathe through the desire to eat and do something else instead. Do situps. Drink a large glass of icy cold water. Take the kids for a walk aorund the block.

You can do this!

PhotoChick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2008, 09:43 PM   #5  

S/C/G: Slow but steady

Height: 5' 11"

Exercise helps for stamina to get through the day and to just get that stress out.

Then when you realize you just might make it through the day, wind down with a nice mug of herbal tea, after a LONG bath or shower to wash it all away.

That is what i have to do. Although i am only a few days out from TOM and i could eat any carb that is not nailed down today. Seriously. Stay strong, we can get through this.
Get n healthy is offline   Reply With Quote