Breasts, Weightloss, Hormones - Help?

• I know everyone varies, but its common/usual for breast size to decrease as you lose weight, right?

But what if your breasts increased not through you gaining weight, but through birth control?

I ask because when I went on BC, I was 140lbs. Now, I'm still around 140lbs. BUT my breasts increased in my first year of BC from a 34B to a 34DD/E! I was 17, so perhaps they would have grown a bit anyway (anorexia didnt ****** my development, I "recovered" earlyish in teens), but I think I can safely say the pill was responsible for some of it!

So if I lose weight, will they shrink as though they had gotten there by *normal methods* of weight gain in the first place, if that makes sense?

Whether their size was artificially increased or just caused by eating then weight gain, arnt breasts all made from the same tissue (duh) so surely they WOULD shrink?? If they didn't, I'd look ridiculous at, say, 120lbs with E cup tits...would rather avoid. Hm!

But what if your breasts increased not through you gaining weight, but through birth control?

I ask because when I went on BC, I was 140lbs. Now, I'm still around 140lbs. BUT my breasts increased in my first year of BC from a 34B to a 34DD/E! I was 17, so perhaps they would have grown a bit anyway (anorexia didnt ****** my development, I "recovered" earlyish in teens), but I think I can safely say the pill was responsible for some of it!

So if I lose weight, will they shrink as though they had gotten there by *normal methods* of weight gain in the first place, if that makes sense?

Whether their size was artificially increased or just caused by eating then weight gain, arnt breasts all made from the same tissue (duh) so surely they WOULD shrink?? If they didn't, I'd look ridiculous at, say, 120lbs with E cup tits...would rather avoid. Hm!
    You seem to be in the same boat as me. When I started the pill at 16, I was a 34 C, and over the course of 8 years they grew to a 34DDD, seemingly independent of my weight (as in, they were 34DD's even at 115 lbs!!!). I'm about to go off hormonal birth control, too. However, I must accept that most women in my family have really big breasts, and some people I know who got bigger while on the pill, never went back down once they got off. While others were left with deflated bags of skin...

I'm seeking approval for a breast reduction now, and since I wanted to go off the pill anyway, I'm going to go ahead and see if they'll shirk anyway. If they do, then I'll just get a lift on my own nickle.