Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 06-06-2008, 07:35 PM   #1  
I'M A YOGA WIDOWER!

S/C/G: 201/186/180

Height: 6'

Default EZ's Guaranteed 5 Lb. Weight Loss Attitude Adjustment

OK So we had a CRASH!

Time to start over with a new attitude! We all know many of us had some great success and others (me) not so much!

Oh! I lost the 5 pounds...but gained 3 back...over and over!

Time for an attitude adjustment...in other words...when I lose 5 pounds don't get cocky and think I can eat anything I want!

Now that's me!...Some of you ASSISTANT COACHES were awesome!!

Help me out here...let's RE-START!
EZMONEY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2008, 08:15 PM   #2  
Maintaining :)

S/C/G: 215/117/120

Height: 5'4"

I'm back on board, ready for an OP weekend
Weight is 135.0 (which is down 7.0 for the challenge).
Ready to kick the next 5.0 to the curb!!!!
CountingDown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2008, 09:12 PM   #3  
No surrender, no retreat

S/C/G: 170/148! :D /134

Height: Vertically comfy 5'2"; horizontally challenged

Just popping in to say another lb is gone, baby, gone!! I'm gonna keep on doing what I'm doing 'cause for now, it's working.

Mr. EZ Coach, SIR!! Now hear this! You will put your left foot in the stirrup, throw your right leg over the saddle and put your right foot in the other stirrup and you, SIR, will start riding your way back down that scale. Do you hear me?? You CAN do this and you WILL do this? Is that clear?? (Sir, yes Sir!)

Have a great weekend all!!!!!!
Hat Trick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2008, 09:32 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 222/209.8/130

Height: 5'4

Oh good I was wondering if you were going to do this.. I guess great minds think alike!

I was back OP today which was nice after the past two stressful days I had. Thanks all for the well wishes/prayers that have since gone missing.
blondebritbrat17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2008, 09:39 PM   #5  
Caroline

Height: 5'0"

Hooray Hat Trick! I knew you'd do it.

This morning the scale said 191.8, which is nice. Then I went out for girls' night with my sister; we had sushi and a bottle of wine. Yes, the whole thing. But it was totally worth it! Then we went to see The Strangers, which was totally scary! I watch a lot of horror movies, so it's been a long time since something scared me (the last time was the Japanese version of The Ring), which means that saying this film was scary means: it was scary.

Tomorrow I'm right back OP with an hour of cardio and a trip to the farmer's market. Hopefully I'll be down a little more on official weigh-in day (Wednesday), but I think I'll stay off the scale tomorrow all the same!

Last edited by thistoo; 06-06-2008 at 09:43 PM.
thistoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2008, 10:08 PM   #6  
this is my time

S/C/G: 200/174/135

Height: 5'6"

i am here and holding my own. hopefully i will lose another pound or two in the next few weeks. i seem to lose a couple hold for a week then gain then rinse, lather, repeat.
mrsaugie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2008, 10:12 PM   #7  
I'M A YOGA WIDOWER!

AWESOME HAT TRICK! And boy I hear you loud and clear!!! Gonna go get me a horse!...."ANG!...ANG...can I have a pony?"

CAROLINE ~ Cool hanging out with your sister! Have fun at the Farmers Market!

MaMa ~ The way you have been going that next 5 will be easy for me to guarantee!

Hey BRIT- Glad your days have eased a bit!

SERIOUSLY I was at 173.2 one day then 175.0 the next...almost a 2 pound swing...and I was good....OK...so I lie a little...I was decent!

We had burgers and hot dogs...one each...at nephews graduation...must have been that beer celebration I did afterwords while he headed to Disneyland!!

Angie and I just got back from a new Italian place....we split 2 dinners....cecca and pollo fiorno .....pasta with basil tomatoes and garlic...and chicken with spinach and cheese. We brought almost half home for lunch. She had water and I stuck with one beer...I had some at home

Good to be back!
Old 06-06-2008, 10:14 PM   #8  
I'M A YOGA WIDOWER!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsaugie View Post
i am here and holding my own. hopefully i will lose another pound or two in the next few weeks. i seem to lose a couple hold for a week then gain then rinse, lather, repeat.

mrsaugie ~ don't tell DH but we must be taking the same shower!!!
Old 06-07-2008, 12:59 PM   #9  

EZMONEY-Yes my days have eased up. I guess having to almost carry my mom around to help her to the bathroom took more out of me than I realized! Fortunately she's a very small person not even 5'2 and barely 125 pounds which she thinks is fat for her . The past two days I have gone to bed at 11pm and not woken up until 11am. Whew... I feel like my morning is shot when I wake up that late since that is when I typically like to exercise early in the morning to get it done and outta the way and that's also when this computer/exercise room of mine is the coolest. But I'll suck up the heat and get it done. So here it is I'm going to exercise for 45 minutes today on my treadmill. Now I said it on here I have to do it ..
Old 06-07-2008, 01:03 PM   #10  
Maintainer Wannabe

S/C/G: 161/143/135

Height: 5'7"

I'm still here - I had a great cardio workout this morning and I have been sticking to the eating plan. My weight this morning was a new (recent) low of 133.8. I am sure it will bounce back up, but that's 5 for the first heat and 3.4 for the second heat. I am getting close to goal - only a couple more pairs of pants to fit into!
WardHog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2008, 01:13 PM   #11  

Default Soo Close!!

I am just flabbergasted right now. I just weighed myself to see how much I had put BACK on due to me having to get a lot of takeout while staying at my mom's house since she didn't want me going to the trouble of grocery shopping for her and cooking while taking care of her. Plus it's ahem that time of month for me and I typically pack on a good 3 pounds of water weight if not more at times for whatever reason only God knows. I guess I did pretty darn good since I'm down ANOTHER 1.8 pounds and now only have .2 pounds to go until I reach my FIRST 5 pounds lost!
Old 06-07-2008, 01:25 PM   #12  
I'M A YOGA WIDOWER!

Super job gals! I weighed in this morning at 174.8...so that 173.2 went bye-bye in a hurry. Oh well it seems like I keep hitting 173, for my 5 pound loss challenge goal, then go back up a pound or two...never down. I 'spose I could do better about the portions and beer....

but I don't wanna!! no-no-no! NO!
Old 06-07-2008, 01:33 PM   #13  

EZMoney-Don't feel too bad about not wanting to give up beer and cut back on portion sizes. I suggested the same thing to my husband since he's wanting to lose weight too and boy he sure gave me the evil eye when I said the phrase "give up beer".
Old 06-07-2008, 03:38 PM   #14  
Maintaining :)

S/C/G: 215/117/120

Height: 5'4"

Gary - I think the portion sizes have to change Gary - including the beer. You don't have to give it up, just control the quantity. Remember - you can always have more TOMORROW!

Way to go on splitting meals when ordering out.

Brit - You are doing GREAT girl!

mrsaugie - hang in there - as long as the overall trend is down, you are doing fine. I tend to bounce around a bit too.

Hat Trick - AWESOME!!!!! Keep up what you are doing 'cuz it is WORKING!!!!

Caroline - we like wine too. I plan for it and drink it daily. Getting right back OP today is great - I'm betting that weigh-in on Wed. will be a good one

I'm doing well today, we took the s shopping for groceries and then I cleaned the house. (Gary - will you see if Angie will loan you out, I could use some help ). Time to go pull some weeds in the garden.

Have a WONDERFUL OP Saturday all!
CountingDown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2008, 04:01 PM   #15  
Stepping Up

S/C/G: 228/ticker/160

Height: 5ft 9.5

hey everyone im a little baffled about what happened to the board. freaky deaky!

im struggling chappettes and and chaps... weight creeping up slowly and resolve slipping... i NEED to reach my first goal.. so im gonna come up with some kind of plan for the next 7 days.

xxx
PrettyPaula is offline   Reply With Quote