Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Closed Thread

Old 03-12-2002, 12:03 PM   #31  
a work in progress...

Drum roll please............................................ ...........

I stayed the same.

I'm not going to really! It is that TOM and I know I'm doing what I need to be doing, so this is me, just movin' on!

I just went grocery shopping, stocked up on all good stuff...my son did ask me this morning if I could PLEASE buy some cookies once in a while...*sigh* (One of my biggest binge triggers) I relented and bought some store brand generic oatmeal and sugar cookies that did not look too appealing to me. I'll stick them in the cookie jar and he'll think he's in heaven again!

I was watching him eat one day, amazed, because he is one of those people that just stop eating when they are satisfied. My husband was cajoling him day to finish his dinner and I had to ask him to stop, because our son KNOWS WHEN HE IS FULL! (Unlike us!) I guess our mindset comes from being badgered to "clean your plate" as children...Interestingly enough, (this just occurred to me) that on one hand, I was admonished to eat everything on my plate AND and the other, not to eat so much because I was getting fat! Thanks, Mom!

I'd love to explore that thought a little further, but I've got too much to do today! Maybe later...

Have a great day gang!
Old 03-12-2002, 12:51 PM   #32  

HOLY MACKEREL!! What a lot of posts!!

2Cute: Aren't those first baby smiles THE most precious!! And you are right...Keep coming back no matter what!

TT: Way to go with getting back on track. We all know it's so hard to do. And I just have this picture in my head of all of us in a big butt-kicking conga line!!

Baylee: AAK!! Vertigo!! Makes me ill just thinking about it. I had a case of it once when a sinus infection got way out of hand and went into my ears. *urk* Thought I would like to die. Hope you are better when you get done with the repostioning thing!!

Lynne: I miss you!! I'm so glad to hear from you. That was amazing. I have felt for YEARS that my life is always on hold for something. I now looking back I have wasted so much time on hold. I need to work on living TODAY, not waiting to live LATER. THANK YOU!!

Grannie: I'm with you on fooling the men. I get the biggest laugh out of fixing something low fat/ low cal for my DH, watching him eat it, and then after he tells me how good it was, I tell him it was lf/lc and he just looks at me and says "What are trying to do? Kill me?" He is such a bean pole and loves greasy fatty food and can't believe anything low fat could taste good. I made ThinThinkers pumkin mousse for him one night. He loved it, but just about died when I told him it was fat free and sugar free!!

Duckie: I saw one of those calorie calculators in an ad somewhere. I'll see if I can dig it up and let you know. Great job not going nuts on the Pizza.

Katrina: I posted for you on the 21 day thread. But I have to say, the

really light clothes cracked me up!!!

Anyhoo, so far so good for me today. I wanted to exercise like I wanted a big hole in the head, but I did it anyway. Talk at ya all later,
Jen
Old 03-12-2002, 01:31 PM   #33  
Progress..not perfection

Post Do not post here

DO NOT POST HERE!

Go on ahead to 300+ and Ready to Try Again #142!

THE END!
Closed Thread