Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 04-10-2008, 06:33 AM   #16  
fat chick FKA Velveteen

Height: 5'5½

the exercise fart! yep, been there, done that! it is embarrasing, but, yeah, pretty sure everyone has done it!
PinkyPie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2008, 09:39 AM   #17  

S/C/G: 224/207.5/130

Height: 5'2"

I fell off the eliptical machine once..I was working out at a gym in a mall..there were TONS of hot guys there...I was in pretty good shape at the time and single. The only machine left was right up at the front desk. I am on the machine...and notice a REALLY HOT GUY come in...I look over at him and fall off the mcahine..it's still going and hits me in the shins...I am so embarrased, I jump back on the machine and act all cool like nothing happened and kept on going. I had the BIGGEST bruise ever for awhile. At least the guy smiled at me...LOL!
Skinny Magee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2008, 10:40 PM   #18  
Clawing my way back

S/C/G: 290/ticker/140

Height: 5'

Many times I have farted during exercise!

In high school -- many, many years ago -- we had to run in gym during warm-up. Not laps around the gym, but up and down the length of it, around 10 times. Sometimes it seemed I farted with every move...wasn't usually loud but I can still remember my classmates running with their hands covering their noses!
Ookpik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2008, 12:13 AM   #19  

S/C/G: 319/238/160

Height: 5' 6"

I sat here a long time and wondered if I would actually post this. But what the heck...

I used to always wear a panty liner. When I started going to the gym I didn't think anything of it. Well one night I had on a really baggy pair of sweat pants and I was doing 90 minutes on the treadmill. I really had a good sweat going on. Well there are mirrirs in front of the treadmills and I noticed when people would walk behind them, they kind of looked down with a strange look on their face. After I finished my 90 minutes I got off the treadmill and saw what they were looking at so strangly...the adhesive on the pantyliner couldn't hold up to the sweat and friction of the treadmill....it must have fallen out of the leg og my sweat pants then onto the floor as the treadmill went around. I wanted to die!!! Needless to say...I don't wear pantyliners or really baggy sweats to the gym anymore!!!
KateB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2008, 12:54 PM   #20  

S/C/G: 150/ticker/125

Height: 5'2"

Oh Kate, that is so embarrassing!!!!

I fell off the stationary bike in spin class, when I got up on the bike and leaned on the handlebars and they just came right out of the bike, so over I went. But my pants latched on to the seat so that i was kind of dangling...needed the help of other people in the class to get righted again. Didn't notice until i got home after the class that there was a giant rip in my crotch as a result, so the guy behind me was lucky enough to get a good view.

this thread is cracking me up!!

s
shrinkinglizzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2008, 01:03 PM   #21  
Maintainer Wannabe

S/C/G: 161/143/135

Height: 5'7"

This thread is funny. I have fallen a few times - at least twice while doing step, and once while stretching after spin class. The floor was wet and my foot just shot out in front of me and I fell right on my a$$. The best part was that there was a new instructor and she was doing her taping for her evaluation. I was right in line with the camera! I can just picture the people doing the evaluation watching the tape over and over - Hey - rewind it again! - here's where she bites it! (Much laughter)
WardHog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2008, 01:53 PM   #22  
Goonies never say die!

S/C/G: 198/ticker/145

Height: 5'5"

I have farted many-a-time during exercise... but i am not too embarrassed about farts.

The one big thing is that i once knocked my ipod out of the little cup holder on the treadmill so it fell on the treadmill and went flying off the back... and me freaking out over my $300 piece of electronics went diving off the back of the treadmill after it. it was a pretty elegant move. LOTS of people were staring at me, but the ipod was okay!
DaisyNicole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2008, 07:28 PM   #23  
The Dyslexic Typo Queen

S/C/G: 209/155/120

Height: 5'3

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePrettyOne View Post
OMG!! That was one of my worst fears during the annual Physical Fitness Test back in High School. One person would have to hold down your feet while you do sit-ups...I was always scared to fart so I would barely push myself

I havent had any experiences thus far, except for a big whole in my crotch that I didn't notice until AFTER I got off the Adductor/Abductor machine
OMG! THAT is so embarrasing. You poor thing.

I accidently tooted the other day in Yoga class. it was pretty embarrasing too, and it stunk, lol!
Diva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2008, 12:35 AM   #24  

In high school, we were all in gym (over a hundred of us) doing sit-ups in silence (as the coach counted) and the girl in front of me farted and man did it echo! Then, she turned around and looked right at me and started laughing as if I was the one that did it!! Then everyone ELSE in the gym thought it was me, too cause the dumb girl blamed ME for it! Ugh it was terrible, and no one would believe it was the girl in front of me!!!

And this is more recent...does anyone else have this problem?? I sweat in the worst places...I'll be on a piece of equipment and get up, and there's butt sweat on the seat! I wipe it off real quick and look around to make sure no one sees, but I get so embarrassed!
Its Courtney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2008, 03:18 AM   #25  
Little Miss Random

Height: 5 ft 6

exercising always makes my digestive system work better....
makes me trump and makes bowel movements regular....
its one of the reasons i do too much....

my most embarassing moment was looking at a gym to sign up....
this guy was the cutest guy EVER....
never before have i got so girlie over a guy....
i cudnt talk lol....
just had to smile sweetly....
and in the process of watching him walk up the stairs...
i fell up them....
cudnt do nothing but giggle....
sh3l5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2008, 05:21 AM   #26  
Mummy-tummy battler

S/C/G: 132ish(290+)/~ticker~/75(165)

Height: 164(5'4")

Oh lordy I am loving the thread! More more more!
jitterfish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2008, 09:06 AM   #27  
Do it. Be Proud.

S/C/G: 250/see ticker~>/130

Height: 5'3.5

My first- normally I work out at the gym during the night out of fear of too many people in too small of a space. When I had to work one night, I got up early, and just went to the gym. After a long session of nasty beads of sweat I went to the locker room, used the restroom, and then went to the sink. This is where I noticed people starring at me, I shrugged it off and left the locker room to come face-to-face with the full body mirrors that line the walls. I had sweated so much around my thighs and lower belly roll that I looked like I had pee'd in my light gray pants. Why hadn't I noticed when I went the bathroom? And why hadn't anyone said anything?

My second- My stomach was gurbling at the gym and I felt it was so loud everyone could hear it. I knew it was gas, a lot of it, but I was relieved when I finally farted and it was silent. Therein lies the problem- silent but deadly. The woman next to me gagged and since it was just her and I at night I couldn't blame it on anyone. I tried to apologize but instead I laughed and laughed hard.
Reddalice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2008, 09:54 AM   #28  
mj5

S/C/G: 299/see ticker/140

Height: 5'4''

This thread is cracking me up!

Ok, I set up an adjustable bench so I could lie down on it. I checked it (or so I thought)....yea, the part under my head collapsed and I slid headfirst on the floor. Thank goodness there weren't many people there, but the trainer came running over to see if I was ok. All I could do was giggle.... with my butt on the bench and my head on the floor...it must have been quite a scene!! Then one of the really hot muscle guys came over and told me that the same thing happened to him not too long ago. I guess that was supposed to make me feel better? !
mj5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2008, 09:58 AM   #29  

S/C/G: 278/see ticker/150

Height: 5'4

lol, I'm glad you are able to laugh about it. Depending on the day, I may of just cried.
Smiling_Sara is offline   Reply With Quote