Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 04-08-2008, 03:13 PM   #121  
I'M A YOGA WIDOWER!

S/C/G: 201/186/180

Height: 6'

Quote:
Originally Posted by barbygirl43 View Post
Add me to the Woggers.
GOTCHA covered BARBYGIRL as #67!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jiffypop View Post
I'm in <ack!!!!> with the DOG [magnolia louise, the rottweiler-lab mix] !!!! of course. and i'll have to break it up - the old knees ya know.

some of it will be hiking - some will be level walking. and maybe i'll even dig up the pedometer just to make sure i don't cheat!

and BTW - i'm NOT a 5K virgin!!!! i did one a couple of years ago - with the dog, of course - and we finished DEAD LAST. and i didn't care one little bit. WE FINISHED!!!!!
AWESOME JIFFY! It's not about WHERE you finish...just that you did! There were people in the races last Sunday that took over 3 hours to do it (because of various disabilities)...quite a difference from the elite's that ran it in 14 minutes! But PRAISE GOD! they did it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leenie View Post
If ya got room for another Moderator I'M IN !!!!

Gotta find my sneakers

Edit: I think you better put me in this category 4 EASY INSTALLMENT PLAN ~ VIRGIN STYLE

Leenie

Need help looking for those sneakers LEENIE? You are in as # 69!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jtammy View Post
I'm in the "my family won't know what hit them"/wogger category. DD13 is going with me. We'll be at the local park, weather permitting, otherwise we'll be on the treadmill. Thanks for getting this started, we need to be sure we make it an annual affair. (Can we order T-shirts? )
#70 and 71 TAMMY ~ AWESOME! I'm not sure about an annual affair though...I have BIGGER PLANS! I was thinking more of every couple of months!! As far as T-SHIRTS go....ya never know, this could be the start of 3FC ~ 5K's ALL OVER THE WORLD!! One day we may all have a closet full of 3FC ~ 5K T-Shirts!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by trooworld View Post
What a good idea, EZ, as usual you have great threads! I would love to be in the cycling category...I will do the 6+ some change-mile track at Lake Murray. It's been a long time since we went, busy with school and life, so this is just what I need to get going again.
AWESOME TROO! The weather is supposed to be perfect for bike riding at Lake Murray this week-end...I will add your DH to the mix and have you both at # 72 and 73 A nice way to jump start our spring/summer down here!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueToBlue View Post
I'm in! I guess I'm in the "Elite but on a treadmill" category . My knee can't manage even a mile and a half outdoors, but I know I can do it on the treadmill if I alternate walking/sprinting with a 1% incline for most of it.
AWESOME BARBARA! Prayers for no knee pain. Take it easy...and take all the time you need to finish...when you finish is NOT IMPORTANT...When you START is!!

WE ARE AT 74!
EZMONEY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2008, 03:26 PM   #122  
I'M A YOGA WIDOWER!

Quote:
Originally Posted by valpal23 View Post
I'm in! It'll be a great way to de stress after my meeting with the bank (I'm trying to buy a house AHHH!!!)

I went to gmaps/pedometer and picked out my semi elite virgin route around town. I LOVE the 3FC 5K idea!
This will sure help you de-stress VAL! You are # 75!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Faerie View Post
Uh oh! Inspiration! Now I think I need to run to ACMoore's and grab some fabric paint to make myself a "First Annual 3FC 5K" t-shirt
GREAT IDEA FAERIE! Send pictures!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mandalinn82 View Post
Remember, if you can, to snap a photo of yourself when you finish (bonus points if you're in a custom shirt!)
AGAIN! She comes up with another great idea ...is this kid smart or what?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dangerouscurves76 View Post
I'm totally up for this! I'm signing up in the "Elite" category. And I'll be running it BOTH DAYS!
SUPER DANGEROUS ~ SUPER! #76!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtxmomma View Post
I'm in!
Oh you are sooo in BIGTXMOMMA! at #77!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sylvia78 View Post
This sounds great! I'll be in the Can't Get Away From the Kids Category.
SYLVIA if you can't get awya just take 'em!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KateB View Post
What the heck I am gonna join in on this one. I will be a walker, on the treadmill. I am a virgin. Man it's been a while since I could say that without worrying about being hit by a lightening bolt!!

I have been lurking in some of the runningjogging threads and I am planning on giving jogging a shot when I get to the 250 mark or start training on June 1, whichever comes first. I visited the cool running web site. I am going to do the couch potato to 5k program. My hometown has their annual summer celebration the last weekend in July. We have family from California, Indiana, Tennesse all "home" for that weekend, part of the festivities include a 5k fun run/walk. Many of my family members do this...I am planning on joining them this year!!!

So I am in!! How many do we have now??
You are #79....The couch to 5K is a great plan, my wife always uses it when she needs to re-start her training. have a great time kicking butt in the family 5K!

Quote:
I could 29 partipants (including DH's and kids, but not dogs) added since EZ's last post...plus the 47 he had counted...and we're at 76!
Hey KIDDO, I am counting as I go with my posting...I have no idea if I am correct...as you know most of my counting at night is done with beer
Old 04-08-2008, 03:37 PM   #123  
I'M A YOGA WIDOWER!

Quote:
Originally Posted by xGurlyGrlx View Post
I would like to join! I guess I would be in the "I have a really bad cough, hope I don't die" catergory.
Here is a hope you get better I will add you to the list when it is up-dated! #80

Quote:
Originally Posted by irishfairy View Post
hmm....I have canadian idol auditions saturday so I will be standing for 12 hours...does that count lol. I will try to fit it in sunday!!!
YIPEE Hey IRISH how about you do the 5K while you are auditioning... Good luck!

Quote:
Originally Posted by YP1 View Post
I will indeed be running 5k this weekend, the only problem is that I won't get to finish after that, I'll be running another 37 and a bit k immediately afterwards!

Do I get to choose whichever 5k split is the fastest?

(and I guess I'm in the elite category, unless there's a special doing a marathon category)
HELEN we are so blessed just to have you enter with us!! Just consider our 5K your warm-up you are #82 dear!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shy Moment View Post
Lets see, we are going to the zoo Saturday. We will be walking for 6 to 8 hours. We never sit down except for lunch, what fun would that be lol. Think I will have enough miles in to cover a few 5k's lol.
Works for me RENNIE! Have fun with the animals

Quote:
Originally Posted by ceegee View Post
I'm in Gary....it will be my first 5k, although I do run, so I guess I am a Elite Virgin Pushing A Jogging Stroller with a 40 LB 3 Year Old
We will add a new category just for you CEEGEE!

Quote:
Originally Posted by iriswhispers View Post
fabulous, i am IN!! great practice because i'm doing a 5k for ovarian cancer at the end of the month.

i kind of have my own category... i'll be away at a conference so i will be competing in the "hotel gym treadmill" division mandalinn, i will try to remember my camera so i can take a sweaty photo of myself when i hit 3.1 miles!
SUPER IRISWHISPERS! Glad we can help you with your practice for a great cause!

I have us at 85 now!
Old 04-08-2008, 03:46 PM   #124  
Ann Marie

S/C/G: 263 (Feb of '06)/236/170

Height: 5' 5"

I'm in. Put me in the Virgin category. Not sure if it will be outside or on the treadmill will have to see how the weather is. Have to get honey to come with me as I don't like being on the rural country roads alone.
brn2bthn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2008, 03:48 PM   #125  
I'M A YOGA WIDOWER!

"UP-DATED CATEGORY LIST"

ELITE ~ You already are a runner

SEMI-ELITE ~ Walkers

VIRGIN ~First timer

WALKING WITH MY DOGS ~Might be me! GOING DOG SOLO ~ for bargoo!

I AM TALKING MY S.O. INTO TRYIG IT! ~Bring your spouse/mate for a walk/run

CAN'T DITCH THE KIDS ~Try running away from them for 3.1 miles

HONEY GRAB ME A BEER ~Sure, after I finish 3.1 miles...Angie has this one down pat!

4 EASY INSTALLMENT PLAN ~For those that can't get 3.1 miles finished in one trip take it easy in 4 small trips of less than 1 mile each!

TIME TO GET OFF MY BUTT AND TRY SOMETHING NEW ~Why not start here?

CAN I DRIVE THIS YEAR? Sure! As long as you are driving someplace where you can focus on your new plan to just do it in our 2nd 3FC I'M NOT A WHIMP ANYMORE 5K!

I CAN'T COMPETE THIS YEAR BUT I WILL PRAY FOR NEXT YEAR ~ Gotcha covered!

THE CAN I WALK IT ON THE TREADMILL "KAREN" 5K ~ Of course!

STAY AT HOME MOMS ~ for Shelby!

WOGGERS (?)~ for cheetara!...walker/jogger....or...a weak blogger

SEMI-ELITE-VIRGIN ~ for faerie!

WALK OFF THAT CAKE ~ for BECKY!

CHICO and The Man ~ if Allison's DH and mutt join her

EARLY BIRD SPECIAL ~ for CLYDEGIRL and HAT TRICK

EVEE...OO ~ The "almost" RACHAEL RAY SPECIAL ~ for BILLBLUEEYES

ANGIE DITCHED ME! ~Going to have to go without my wife...I forgot she is leaving for NEW YORK CITY on Saturday morning to see my step-daughter at school.

MEL'S Old Fossil Looking At American History...or...Fair Weather Runner Entry

ENNAY WANTS IT MORE THAN ONCE ~for those that want to do more!

YOU MAY CYCLE IT ~ courtesy of PACHYDERM!

SENT THE KIDDO'S TO GRANDMA'S ~ thanks to ZINKEMOMx2

BALL and CHAIN ~ Thanks to RHONDA!

SPLITSVILLE ~ for DMPLS and anyone else that needs to spit up the 3.1 miles!

ALMOST A VACATION 5K ~ SOUL sips on her veggie drink and still does a 5K!...AWESOME!!!

ACROSS THE POND ~ For RABBIT and HELEN and all those "over there"

VIRGIN PLUS ONE HUSBAND ~ One for DEBI

FAMILY WON'T KNOW WHAT HIT 'EM ~ One for all the mean mom's....kidding!

WHY NOT DO IT FOR CHARITY! ~So many great causes that several of you are doing 5K's for already...thanks GONNABE ~ IRISWHISPERS and all the others I missed!

I'M SICK BUT DOING IT ANYWAY! ~ HOPE I DON'T DIE ~ GURLY....we hope you feel better!
Old 04-08-2008, 03:50 PM   #126  
I'M A YOGA WIDOWER!

Quote:
Originally Posted by brn2bthn View Post
I'm in. Put me in the Virgin category. Not sure if it will be outside or on the treadmill will have to see how the weather is. Have to get honey to come with me as I don't like being on the rural country roads alone.
ANN MARIE we will put you and your honey down as # 86 and 87! I hope the weather is nice and you can enjoy some sunshine!
Old 04-08-2008, 03:51 PM   #127  
I'M A YOGA WIDOWER!

WELL AMANDA I have us at 87....I will trust your figures over mine anytime!!

off to do chores.....
Old 04-08-2008, 04:07 PM   #128  
Kallos Sthenos

S/C/G: 188/127/120

Height: 5'3''

What a great idea. I'm certainly in. I'll be doing mine on the elliptical with Meg. I can rack up three miles on that thing pretty quick. But uhm Amanda, there won't be a "post race" photo. I'd feel pretty foolish asking someone at the gym to snap my picture at the end of one of my cardio workouts. I'd have to go into the whole "I post in this forum thing..."
Lydia227 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2008, 04:27 PM   #129  
Starting Over

S/C/G: 255/255/155

Height: 5'7"

You can definately add me in. I will run it all. Gives me motivation to do it. Do we record our times and report back? I am doing it on the TM of course
cakses is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2008, 04:32 PM   #130  
Proud Army Mom

S/C/G: 319.2/265/160

Height: 5'6"

Ok I made a graphic to print out and put on a Tshirt for this event I hope it will link appropriately for now....however there are so many catagories added to the list I will have to edit it to add them to it!

DMPLS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2008, 05:01 PM   #131  
Freedom in living

S/C/G: ?/ticker/180

Height: 5'2"

Ok upon correction by hubby. The walk back and forth to school is 6km. So I guess my "virginity" is questionable. But I have 3 kids ages 12, 7, and 4. This is great. We will have a picnic at the end!
JuliaDH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2008, 05:07 PM   #132  

S/C/G: 351/ticker/175

Height: 5'9"

Count me in! I'll be on the treadmill on Sunday walkin' away!
Debbie
Debbie54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2008, 05:07 PM   #133  
Moderating Mama

S/C/G: 295/200/175

Height: 5' 8"

Awww, Dmpls, I already printed a different one for my shirt. Darn it!

Oh well - it'll be the race of many shirts.
mandalinn82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2008, 06:45 PM   #134  
I'M A YOGA WIDOWER!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lydia227 View Post
What a great idea. I'm certainly in. I'll be doing mine on the elliptical with Meg. I can rack up three miles on that thing pretty quick. But uhm Amanda, there won't be a "post race" photo. I'd feel pretty foolish asking someone at the gym to snap my picture at the end of one of my cardio workouts. I'd have to go into the whole "I post in this forum thing..."
Hey LYDIA ~ We will glady accept a photo of you after a shower! Thanks for stepping in with us at # 88!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cakses View Post
You can definately add me in. I will run it all. Gives me motivation to do it. Do we record our times and report back? I am doing it on the TM of course
I knew you would get over here sometime CAT! I want a pic of that DH's face when he sees the skinny you!! Glad to see you back at it #89

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMPLS View Post
Ok I made a graphic to print out and put on a Tshirt for this event I hope it will link appropriately for now....however there are so many catagories added to the list I will have to edit it to add them to it!

THAT IS SO AWESOME DMPLS!

IS THERE A MORE TALENTED BUNCH OF WOMEN OUT THERE THAN MY 3FC GIRLS?....I THINK NOT!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JuliaHood View Post
Ok upon correction by hubby. The walk back and forth to school is 6km. So I guess my "virginity" is questionable. But I have 3 kids ages 12, 7, and 4. This is great. We will have a picnic at the end!
Your virginity was NEVER in question with us ....ANOTHER GREAT IDEA FROM THESE SMART WOMEN....AN END OF THE RACE CELEBRATION!! .....Angie and I usually go for breakfast (unless we didn't go to Saturday night service at church and can still make 2nd service...we sit in the back...p.u. )

Quote:
Originally Posted by Debbie54 View Post
Count me in! I'll be on the treadmill on Sunday walkin' away!
Debbie
DEBBIE you are counted in at #90!

Quote:
Awww, Dmpls, I already printed a different one for my shirt. Darn it!

Oh well - it'll be the race of many shirts.
Hey KIDDO...when this thing really takes off we will need all kinds of designs for the 3FC shirts
Old 04-08-2008, 06:48 PM   #135  
this is my time

S/C/G: 200/174/135

Height: 5'6"

Ok i am still in but going to change the catogory from hoping the weather is nice so i can do it outside to not holding my breath because of the rain/snow mix which we are suppose to have all week. YUCKY!!!!!!
mrsaugie is offline   Reply With Quote