Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 03-31-2008, 12:27 PM   #1  
Let's salsa!

S/C/G: 208/160/158 for now

Height: 5'9"

Smile End of month musings

I am delighted to let you know that somehow, I lost another 3 pounds. I don't really think I look like I lost 7 pounds, but I don't worry about that. I also lost 2 inches in my waist and 1/2 inch in my hips (I don't think the hips measurement will go down an awful lot, since I have never been "hippy" and I always carried the majority of my weight in my belly/stomach/boobs area). I did not measure the chest since I was not wearing a bra yet (and I have to lose a really significant amount of weight in order to see my boobs shrink a little, that's just how it works with me).

I set my March goal to do 45 miles on the treadmill and I am astonished that I exceeded my goal by 11 miles. I know, 45 is not that many but I since I did not track my exercise in February, I had no idea what to expect. At the end of the first week in March, I actually worried that I will not reach my goal. Tonight is my exercise day, so I am pretty sure I will beat the goal by 15.
My April goal will be 55 miles, since I want to work more on increasing the incline instead of speed.

March was a good month. I have learned a lot from the 3FC community. I eat a lot less than I used to, and I am very careful about what goes into my mouth. Number of visits to McD's in March: 2 - that is at least 5 less than an average month in the past. Both visits were early in March and I did not have have the urge recently.

I want to thank you all - my achievement, although small, is very motivational to me and I would not have done it without you. Just reading your posts helps me carry on and these days, I actually look forward to be on the treadmill again.

Last edited by Tomato; 03-31-2008 at 12:30 PM.
Tomato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2008, 01:01 PM   #2  
Moderating Mama

S/C/G: 295/200/175

Height: 5' 8"

Tomato - wow! You've made incredible progress. You're doing so well, and March is just the start of many, many months of success.

Isn't it a great feeling to surpass an exercise goal? My goal for the month started at 1500 min - I'll go beyond that by five hours as of today! I love surpassing my own expectations.

mandalinn82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2008, 01:13 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 237/165.8/130

Height: 5'4"

Yay! That's awesome stuff. Congrats on a great month.

PhotoChick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2008, 02:31 PM   #4  
Wish It~Dream It~Do It

S/C/G: 230/144.2/146

Height: 5ft3

BlzMaxGnrCCJkMly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2008, 02:42 PM   #5  

S/C/G: Jan. 2008-173/ticker/135

Height: 5'5''

Congrats on having a great month!! Keep up the good work.
skinny4me is offline   Reply With Quote