What changes in your body are you excited to see?

You're on Page 1 of 3
Go to
  • Personally, I am really pumped to see my collarbones and my ribs. I'm also looking forward to my thighs not touching as much when I stand with feet together. I'm a pear, so I'm pretty sure it's impossible them not to touch.

What about you? Does envisioning a more toned body part motivate you??
  • Well i am like you...looking very forward to some sharp collar bones, but that will take a while, so for now, i would just like to be able to wear pants and not have to have a shirt that goes down long enough to cover my gut. I am an apple, so i will probably never had a flat stomach...but just to be able to wear pants without worrying how my belly looks would be GREAT!
  • Not worried about a 6 pack or anything, just slimming down my midsection, I want to lose the love handles, collar bones will be nice, but that all comes after my one chin! LOL! =)
  • Flat tummy! No more muffin top!
  • Ah getting down to only one chin....i forgot about that one...that is a BIGGIE for me!
  • I can't wait for my legs and butt to slim up. I am pear shaped, so most of my extra weight sits there. Actually, I have already noticed that my thighs look a little trimmer and a little more firm- less of a cullulite appearance. I am really happy to see that slowly change. My tummy is more than welcome to eventually firm up too, but my thighs are really my biggest issue.
  • Getting slimmer thru the middle is awesome. I too will probably always have a womanly pooch but a small pooch is OK. A slender-er torso makes me feel taller ... walk taller ... it's the best!
  • No more FRONT BUTT!!!!!!!!!
  • I'm looking forward to my arms being just less... bleh. I'm generally content with the rest of me, except I despise my arms. They're the only place that I haven't yet noticed weight loss. They drive me nuts...
  • As I continue with running, kickboxing, etc. - my legs are firming up and they appear less cottage cheesey! Yay! My bum is less dimply!
  • My stomach. I'd like to be worry free of my stomach bulging out beyond my boobs. I have an apple shape so this is my major problem area. I can't wait to just feel healther and stronger.
  • I'm okay with my legs and butt...i just want to have one belly. I'm so tired of having a 2 fold. haha. I would just love to look down and see boobs and not belly.
  • I am sick of that spare tire. All of my family has great curves. I'd be happy if my breasts and my hips stayed how they are now and my belly was gone, but that is probably not completely realistic. I'd like to have a waist!
  • Stomach. Correction, stomachs. I had a flat stomach once, but I was five at the time. And the dreaded backfat. Geesh, ya think it would stay with the chickens and leave people alone.
  • I was amazed by how slender my upper arms got - I always had really big arms. I wasn't expecting slim, pretty arms AT ALL.