My best Friend leaving

• Hi 'm Luckymom my best work buddy is retiring end of Mar. She 's offer alot of spprt. for my diet. Now, I feel alone. I bng and strs eat. Will I ever lose wt.
  • Sure you will!! We're here with you...

I live in the middle of nowhere. Literally... My closest friend is an hour from me and she could care less what she puts in her mouth. My closest friend who's trying to loose weight is over 500 miles away.

Distance between friends is irrelevant. I'm closer to my friends after moving than I was before because we have to make the effort...

We're here for ya' - hang in there!

Terri
  • Thanks
    I m real new to this so your supprt is appreciated so much Pumkinseed. Hope you guys will continue to be out there for me. My frnd will be missed But nice to know I m making new frnds. Luckymom1
  • Just wanted to add my 2 cents in... I personally don't have any friends that I talk to on a daily basis or anything and I don't feel like I'm missing anything. I have made over a dozen friends from this website that are in the US. Canada and the UK and I feel rather blessed myself. I'm sure you and your friend will keep in touch. But know that you are amongst a lot of people right here that are in the same boat as you. Keep your chin up and keep on posting.