Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 02-25-2008, 05:56 PM   #16  

S/C/G: 211/182/150 (For now)

Height: 5'4"

I left for 4 months and gained 8 pounds. Not good so I came back. For some reason I just HAVE to have this place. It's a crutch for me.

Sometimes I feel like a downer when I come on and post about how bad my weekend was and stuff so i try to just reply to others when my posts might just bring me down. LOL! How can i hardley tell someone else how great they are doing and to keep it up if I'm not telling myself the same?
LynseyLikes2Lose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2008, 06:00 PM   #17  
FB

I didn't stay for long last time, and then gained.

To explain, my husband often works out of town for long periods. When I joined in 2006 he had been gone for a total of 7 months. Once he came home I didn't care to be online (I missed my guy!), lost my inspiration (which is everyone here) and got off track quickly.
FB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2008, 10:39 PM   #18  

S/C/G: 372/310/170

I've left after joining back in 2006, still going through the struggle every single day. At one point while I was gone I made it down to 302...it was so scary getting that close to 200 pounds...something in the realm of the fear of success category. Then last week I got a new laptop and spent two days wondering where to go for some online support...then I hit myself in the head with a rock...DUH....3fc!! So I'm back and you're all still here and this site is just as wonderful as it ever was. I need the support, it's different than what you get in real life because most people just don't get it. I'm never leaving again...not even after goal
ANGUILLADREAM is offline   Reply With Quote