All-fruit spreads

• Hi, all. I'm wondering if, within Sugar Busters guidelines, Polaner All-Fruit and/or Smuckers Simply Fruit, I think it's called is 'legal'.
    I tried the Smuckers strawberry preserves sweetened with Nutrasweet, and didn't like it.
  • I have no idea about the legality of certain spreads but my favorite so far has been the generic "no sugar added" strawberry and raspberry spreads at the local supermarket. Just fruit, no sweeteners at all. Very tart and a little goes a long way! None of that icky Nutrasweet aftertaste.
  • CARRIE, I don't personally eat it so can't totally comment on those brand names, I use JOK N AL raspberry or strawberry, or at least I did, no one is carrying it any more so I will have to look for an alternative soon.

As long as they fall under the 3 gram rule and are not sweetened with any sugar or it's derivities, they should be okay.

Please come to our SUGAR BUSTERS SUPPORT BOARDS where you can post your question to the gals there-I'm sure they'll give you some good feedback on what they are using.

http://64.119.161.199/forum/forumdisplay.php?forumid=62

GOODLUCK!

Debbie
    194/124/129
    SB since 3/22/00
    Reached goal 6/10/01