Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Closed Thread

Old 01-10-2002, 12:14 AM   #1  
KO
In Pursuit of Divatude!

Talking Bulge Battling Buddies Fresh Start #2

Woowoooooo
I had WI today and altho it wasnt a big loss I met my goal i set
5 pounds down!!!!
Cocoa I go back to Ireland on the 15th I'm there for school so I will just find another job
when is your first day of school ? I'm soo psyched for ya! anyway bedtime for this chick!
Kier
Old 01-11-2002, 02:58 PM   #2  

Kierie,

CONGRATULATIONS ON REACHING YOUR GOAL!!!! YOU ARE AWESOME!!!!!!!!

I start school on Monday. Just one class from 6-9 p.m.this semester. I wish I could have gotten into some computer classes, but I have a weird work schedule and it didn't match.

I'm going to make up some meals this afternoon. I need to stop eating like a crazy person.

Talk to you soon.

Cocoa
Old 01-11-2002, 03:11 PM   #3  
KO
In Pursuit of Divatude!

Instead of bringing an apple for the teacher bring one for you and some easily consealable snacks to help you avoid the snack machine also juice boxes a good idea along with one of those tupperware (esque) bottle things for juice or water
Am n paper hellwill post like a human later
Co Im so proudof ya!
Love
Kier
Old 01-15-2002, 10:51 AM   #4  

Hi all.

Well, my class went great last night. The teacher is a part timer and doesn't expect us to do research papers except for extra credit. We won't have a final exam either, just 5 exams that cover 3 chapters each. Once you're done with 3 chapters that's it, forget about them. He seems to have a really good sense of humor, the time went by pretty fast. Most of the people in my class are around my age, there were a couple of young ones, but mostly nursing students, just a few of us were something else. What a relief! I was worried. I guess I picked the right class to ease myself back into college.

My eating was pretty good yesterday except for the lasagna I had after class last night. I ate no junk. That's pretty good for me. The candy machine was left alone. They're going to lose money now

Hope you're all having a good week.

Cocoa
Old 01-21-2002, 03:46 PM   #5  
KO
In Pursuit of Divatude!

Just peekin in for a second before i get kicked out of the puter lab
all is well in dubberland and i havent really been OP at all but i was better today its the whole oh your home lets gorge ourselves silly scenario but every day i get a bit better!
anywho mydears I will pop back earlier (i hope tommorrow and give a real post)
Love
Kier
Old 01-24-2002, 06:57 PM   #6  

Hi All.

Sorry I haven't been around. I've had pnuemonia for the last 10 days. I'm finally now starting to feel better. I had fevers for days, finally I've gone 2 days without one.

I started back on the program last Monday, course then I started getting sick on Tuesday. It never fails, now I'll have to wait a couple weeks to exercise so I don't end up relapsing. At least I've lost a few pounds cuz I've been too nauseous to eat.

Hope everyone is doing well.

Cocoa
Old 01-31-2002, 05:02 PM   #7  

Hi all. Where is everybody?

I've lost 8 lbs.! It's called the pneumonia diet. Nothing sounds good and nothing tastes good, you're too nauseous to eat.

Seriously, I'm feeling much better. It's been about a week since I stopped taking antibiotics and I've actually managed to maintain the loss. It's weird cuz I don't feel hungry all the time like I used to. I get hungry, I eat. I get full, I stop. Wow, is this what it's like to be normal? I haven't been normal in so long, I don't know what it is anymore.

Hope you're all doing well. How's Ireland Kier? What is the weather like there? Does it snow at all?

Talk to you all soon.

Cocoa
Old 02-01-2002, 11:59 AM   #8  
KO
In Pursuit of Divatude!

hey cocoa
Im so glad you are doing well i havent been doing so well but I'm recommitting its just difficult here ya know
I wll be better about posting i promise!
bbiab
Kier
Old 02-01-2002, 01:09 PM   #9  

LOL Cocoa!!! I know what you mean! I lost 5 pounds on the "flu" diet two weeks ago!! Hey, whatever works!!

I've been struggling to get on track as always. I did finally dust off the Tae Bo tape. Oh man have I ever let myself go. Pathetic!! Oh well. My food had been OK until I was attacked by an evil banana split last night. I haven't done any exercise today. I have to take my son to the doctor, so maybe when I get back. It's so tough to focus on this right now, but I refuse just to let it go.

My husband leaves for boot camp in 26 days. The anxiety is horrible. It makes me want to eat, and I can't sleep at night which makes me feel awful all day. This is such a struggle! I'll just keep working at it.

Take care!!
Jen
Old 02-01-2002, 01:49 PM   #10  
KO
In Pursuit of Divatude!

Hey Jen I will be praying for your husband I'm sure he will be fine hon but i will keep a good thought in my heart for ya no worries about the food just make sure you take care of yourself and your family!
All My Love
Kier
Old 02-02-2002, 09:01 PM   #11  
Faith in Him

Height: 5' 9"

Unhappy Is it Feb. already?

Hey ladies!!!!!!

Argghhhh I feel so sluggish and this year has way started off in the blahhs. I miss posting so often. I am in some weird funk I know and have gained about 11 pounds back from being down 48 in September. Which I guess is not bad, but well I just feel in the blahs I guess and have zero motivation. I need to find a way to get off my lazy butt and exercise. I guess I'm just at a point where I feel by myself where I am at. I know a lot of it has to do with me being back at home. Being 28 and living with my mom and my neurotic sister was not my idea of where I wanted to be right now in my life. Plus work stresses adding that on top of whatever other winter blues come into play. I basically feel like I need a total major CALGON TAKE ME AWAY VACATION!!!

Ok enough of that...How are things with you all? I know Kier is back on that isle of Green where I soo wish I could be! I did try to hide in her suitcase, but well you know how checks are at the airports now!

What are you guys doing to keep up the good fight against the bulge? Exercise and eating regimens?

Ok well I'm at work, I better get off here before the net police find me!
Take care girls,
Jamie
Old 02-04-2002, 10:35 PM   #12  

It's good to hear from you Jen and Jamie.

It's February, it's the middle of winter, IT IS BLAH! It's cold, it gets dark early, no wonder you feel icky.

Jen - just try to take one day at a time and don't let it bother you if you eat something you think you're not supposed to.

I'm still maintaining my pneumonia loss. I can't believe it. I haven't been able to exercise at all cuz my lungs are still kind of full of crap. I'm still coughing. The dr. says it'll take a couple more weeks beore I feel back to normal. I'm still not really bingeing so that helps. I just have to keep telling myself that if I'm not hungry, there's no reason to eat.

Hope everyone is having a good week.

Cocoa
Old 02-07-2002, 02:54 PM   #13  
KO
In Pursuit of Divatude!

hey! sorry about the silence again i havent had much puter access this week
The ball was fantastic!!! and my hair stayed in
and did i mention i lost 8 pounds? so now im 210
*bounce*
im a happy girl
bf or rather Xbf and i are now totally off WE had been talking for the past 2 weeks and today my feelings for him died its a long story im in too good of a mood over losing weight to relive but i'm sure i will later JAme dont let the 11 pounds get u down i'm not where i thought id be either (not he ireland part but when i go home) and cocoa feel better hun!
Love Kier
Old 02-15-2002, 09:03 AM   #14  

Hi everyone. Did you all survive V-Day?

I'm still down. I'm at 250. Going to try exercising a little this weekend (still have a cough from the pneumonia, but I'm sick of waiting). Going to try to get down a pound or two more. I love to see the scale go under a 10 lb. mark. Then maybe it'll keep going.

How's everyone doing? Can't wait for Spring. We haven't had much of a winter, but still it's cold and dark most of the time. I would love to get out and go for a walk. Maybe it'll be nice on the weekend and I can go. It's been getting up into the 40's lately. Probably can't walk too far, but maybe a few blocks.

Hope to hear from you all soon.

Cocoa
Closed Thread