Death in the Family/Weigh in Thread Announcement

• Hey everyone,

I've just found out that my father in law passed away Friday (it's early Saturday as I write now). I don't know what were doing for the funeral yet. I don't know if I will be around next Friday to post the Weigh in thread. I suspect I will be, but I really am not sure. We are driving cross half the state of Missouri in a couple of hours. Dunno what we're doing at all.

Sorry to inject a bummer note into what should be a supportive, positive enviroment, but I just wanted to give everyone a head's up that things are pretty chaotic and upsetting for me right now. Thanks for your understanding.
  • So sorry to hear your news even though we are strangers. I hope you can find some comfort in your memories of him.
  • So sorry, Tealeaf. Please take good care!

Jay
  • I'm sorry to hear of your loss.
  • My thoughts and prayers will be with you and your family. Have a safe trip.
  • Thanks for the warm thoughts, all. Mom seems to be holding up really well, which I was concerned about. I can't be on the computer long, just checking email and such, but I wanted to let you all know that it helps knowing that you care.
  • Sorry for your family's loss; will keep you all in my prayers for comfort and a safe trip next week.

ROSEBUD
  • Sorry to hear about your loss. Take care.
  • Tealeaf, I'm so sorry to hear about your FIL. Thinking of you and your family...
  • So sorry to hear of your loss Tealeaf I hope you can find comfort in knowing we are here if you need us.